Derby County v Blackpool

froggg

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though sarcastic, it's actually the wisest thing you've ever said, armchair douchebag!

I wish I had an armchair.. All I've got is a concrete block.

I think Derby might scrape a draw in this one.. Which will ultimately be a good draw against a team with a far bigger budget than us in our quest for midtable

I wish I had an armchair.. All I've got is a concrete block.

I think Derby might scrape a draw in this one.. Which will ultimately be a good draw against a team with a far bigger budget than us in our quest for midtable

At least they have earned their money its from Premier League and parachute payments.To get it you have to get

promotion first

A concrete block? My back would have something to say about that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

You should see the stadiums here Ladyram.. Just layers and layers of concrete blocks.. To know your seat number you look at the squares painted on each block with a painted little number inside..

Everyone just stands up on the blocks anyway, and you're personally served beer and food without having to move..

I wonder what health and safety think to that..

You should see the stadiums here Ladyram.. Just layers and layers of concrete blocks.. To know your seat number you look at the squares painted on each block with a painted little number inside..

Everyone just stands up on the blocks anyway, and you're personally served beer and food without having to move..

The stadiums must look and feel very odd, not having proper seats, no wonder everybody stands up.

But I could live with the service though, then I wouldn't have to walk all the way down from Row Z 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Health and Safety would probably think

a) Beer and Food in a stadium is fine as this happens at all sort of large sporting and non-sporting events in the uk

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> Lots of non-league grounds in the UK just have concrete terraces to stand on. The main reason that doesn't happen in larger grounds is that the filthy police scum lied about Hillsborough and their own massive incompetence leading to standing at matches been outlawed.

Come on Bris, you are way too intelligent to trot out the Daily Mail-esque Health and Safety lines. It would be interesting if you could look up the number of industrial deaths per head in the UK per year vs the same figure where you live, Mexico isn't it?

Back in the UK, they've outlawed flamable wooden stands after the Bradford Fire. Health and Safety gone mad.

In other news, see Palace are making a surprise move for Holloway to nicely disrupt them before tomorrow. Think we'll win now.

2-0 Sammon to net first.

Sammon needs to score this week, perhaps if he had a shot on goal it would help!! Ward won't be ready yet so a daft suggestion of Tyson and Bennett up front.

Young Hughes must play CM from the start so I have a feeling Hendrick will be on the bench

Not predicting a score as don't know if Ollie will have scarpered to the Palace or not. Being without a manager could make a difference to Blackpool

Sammon needs to score this week, perhaps if he had a shot on goal it would help!!

He doesn't need to do anything, aslong as he plays well enough for the team to get the win I'm happy. Obviously a goal would be nice but I won't be bothered if he doesn't score.

Archived