Derby County v Blackpool

froggg

I'm going for a 3-2 win- Sammon (FGS), Bryson and Keogh, Ince and Grandin, with a grandstand finish with them pinging balls into the box, only for us to hold on.

The Palace talk seems to have cast a shadow over the occasion, maybe that'll mean the Blackpool players will be demoralised and that could affect them. If Ollie comes out and said no to Palace, that could gee them up to perform well. Maybe we'll enforce a team's change of manager for the second time this season?

All three of our goals last season against Blackpool came from free kicks. A good opportunity to give Jacobs a game maybe?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try vipboxsports.eu.

I got football on that at the mo.

BUT DON'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING.

You will have to close a few adverts, so it may be worth trying it before the game starts, so you will know what to do tomorrow.

Any problems let me know, and i will try and help you.

But before 11.30 tomorrow, cos i will be out after that.

I'm going for yet another draw, can't see us winning this one. Mind you we usually do well against decent teams at home.

1-1, Keogh for Derby.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20176036

Blackpool boss Ian Holloway has accepted an offer from Crystal Palace to become the club's new manager.

The 49-year-old is believed to have signed a four-and-a-half-year deal at Selhurst Park.

He will take charge of Palace with the London club currently fourth in the Championship, six points above 12th-placed Blackpool.

Assistant boss Steve Thompson will be in charge for the Seasiders' game with Derby County on Saturday.

I change my prediction.

Derby 2-0 B'Pool, Keogh FGS.

Archived