Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lego - was very good for me, looked assured and pulled a worldy out the bag to keep it 0-0 - 7

Brayford - best game he has had in a while, looked confident and wanted to drive forward - 8

O'Connor - not the best game, looked a bit 6s and 7s at times but did alright. - 5

Buxton and Keogh - both played very well defensively and were a large reason for our clean sheet. - 7

Coutts - first half put himself about, didn't really see him much second - 5

Theo - was awful, not a footballer by any stretch.. - 2

Hendrick - was very poor until the last 20 minutes, looked bogged down and slow - 4

Hughes - things weren't clicking as much as usual, played alright and then took off - 5

Bryson - tireless running, worked hard but ran 2x as much as needed and nothing amounted for him - 6

Sammon - was very good today, asking a lot of him when he had 4 players around him but managed to get the ball and lay it off a few times, much better first half than second but can't see why anyone can say anything against him, take him out the team we're much worse side... Goals aren't free flowing but his all round play is very good - 7

Jacobs - looked sharp, a little lacking in product.. - 5

Bavies - didn't really notice him to often, few neat touches and a great ball into the box at the end - 5

Overall - thought it was he worst we've played as a team all season, was a tired performance. Everyone looked a little flat and the performance matched, for this alone I am happy with a point!

thought it was a bit harsh i dont know whether it was directed at him or theo though.

We weren't 3-0 up against pathetic little Brighton. The Great Derby supporters deserve better.

Best fans in the galaxy. Ever.

We'll even travel away one day

Good team though Brighton. Know their jobs, passing is at a much more natural stage than with us. More complete team than Derby, further down the road.

Are our midfield allergic to shooting from range? They haven't done it for years!! I know Nigel tells them to aswell.

Ledgzins 7 - Two decent saves, dodgy left foot

Brayford 9 - Solid defensively, great forward runs and shot, his best game for 2 years

O-Connor 5.5 - Poor first half, solid second half

Bucko - 7 - Solid, 1 poor pass

Keogh - 7 - Solid again, didn't win any headers in their box

Coutts - 6.5 - Started poorly but influence grew and drove the team forward in the last 20 minutes

Hendrick - 6 -Gave the ball away twice in bad positions, but had much more energy than recently

Bryson - 8 - Like dog ****. he gets everywhere

Hughes - 5.5 - Steady, obviously not 100%

Robinson - 4 - Oh dear

Sammon - 6 Big awkward won some headers. held the ball up well sometimes, other times bounces away

Jacobs - 6 - Did ok, some nice touches but erratic crosses

Bavies 5 - Insipid. One decent cross but never showed for the ball

They are the best team we've played this year. It shows how good their squad is when Dobbie is on the bench. I wouldn't sleep for a week if he signed for us.

Paul Coutts has scored v Boro and set up the winner v forest this season, but apart from that has been absolutely garbage imo. Corners are poor, Jacobs' are much better, gives the ball away countless times and rarely wins it back and is frightened to shoot. Overrated.

Paul Coutts has scored v Boro and set up the winner v forest this season, but apart from that has been absolutely garbage imo. Corners are poor, Jacobs' are much better, gives the ball away countless times and rarely wins it back and is frightened to shoot. Overrated.

?

Think he had a hand in goals against Watford and Charlton too didnt he?

Decent point today cosnsidering we were missing Hughes and Ward

I like him, surprised you've wrote what you have. To say he's not a right winger he's very creative and has good drive. I haven't been disappointed by him once. He's looked tired in a few games but that's it. Him and Brayford link up well, takes players on, delivers good balls (4-5 assists already?) and is good on the ball. Doesn't give the ball away anymore than Hendrick/Bryson etc.

Infact, I don't see what's not to like?! Maybe his pace, but he still seems to dribble past people. He's the least of our problems IMO.

Archived