Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion

Hucknall Ram

Brighton are a decent side, got a few game changers in their squad. We're gonna find it tough. My first game of the season so here's hoping for a win!

Gonna go for a 1-0 win, Theo gets an early goal and then Brighton exert their dominance, Keogh and Buxton have a great game.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammon has to start for me. We look so much better, we spent the majority of 60 minutes chasing the ball on Wednesday as Theo's ball retention is horrific, with Sammon up with him it'll work much better. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't start. I can't see any reason why we won't play 4-4-2 with him and Theo up front other than trying to fit Hughes into a central role.

When Rams signed Gladys from Red Dogs for 30 grand committee men were heard to suggest that Derby would be asking for their money back but they were absolutely wrong . Hintons ability to cross the ball from any position and with either foot amounted almost to genius . Thats a quote from Gerald Mortimer the great sports writer from his book Derby County the complete record.

Florist's manager said with a sneer

"We've just robbed Derby of thirty grand!

They've just bought Hinton off us!"

I bet he didn't sign the Beatles either!

Maybe this is a clue as to why

in 1971-72

Derby won the league

Whilst the Reds were relegated.

Mackail-Smith and Vicente are both out, Crofts is doubtful. A lot of the Brighton fans on [url=http://www.northstandchat.com/forum.php]http://www.northstan...t.com/forum.php are predicting a defeat, and I'm a little more confident. I'll go 2-1, Theo and Buxton, with Barnes for them.

Incidentally, I see Roberts is a doubt. Who would you have instead, O'Connor or Freeman? I'd go for the latter, give him a go, and then replace him with O'Connor after 65-70 minutes.

Archived