Marc Pugh

King Kevin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

I'm sure he's talented but do we really need another winger? Maybe ship one out first. Would personally like to see Anya and Weimann get a bit more game time. 

We've bought a lot of wingers and Johnny is still the man with the shirt. This tells me we keep trying to replace Johnny and keep getting it wrong. This might be the right one. Not overwhelmed though, and I'd be surprised to be honest.

15 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

We already have 6 wingers

I would say we only have 2 wingers - Camara and Anya. If you're including Ince, Weimann & JR in your 6, they are more forward players who play either just behind or to the right/left of the target man.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

I would say we only have 2 wingers - Camara and Anya. If you're including Ince, Weimann & JR in your 6, they are more forward players who play either just behind or to the right/left of the target man.

We already have 6 players who play in the position that Pugh would be vying for.

Is that better? 

Completely disagree. Think an area of improvemnt is a top class wide player to play off the left. No doubt we have a lot of players who can play the role, however none of them can be considered top end at Championship level. Im a Russell fan, but he doesnt score enough goals to be top class. Would be very happy for him to come off the bench. Likewise, dont think likes of Weimann, Anya, Camara, Blackman are top class at this level. All decent role players who could make an impact off the bench, but doubt we go up if we have to rely on them as starters.

Genuinely think we are the following away from being a top side at this level:

- RB

- CM (Box to Box midfield player who scores goals) - Bryson a couple of years ago

- LW

- CF

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

Pugh?

Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub.

I feel that Grub looked good in his Just Eat shirt. Just saying, food for thought?

Dibble played well up front with Top Cat.

Pepi Le Pugh was capped once by France but had a stinker.

Barney McGrew has been sent off for arguing with the referee so many times that I would not sign him.

Cuthbert, don't knock it. It is better than Uncuth but tries hard.

Is what I think, anyway, Boycie

On 01/12/2016 at 20:42, Boycie said:

I've estimated the ages of the members who liked this post, and I get 300 years in total. ?

So just the 3 likes then.

Archived