Return of the Mac

toddy

3 minutes ago, sage said:

His loans were good but most of his permanent signings were poor. He also has history with us of not signing what we need.

Thorne, Shotton and Albentosa...

Who else did he sign on a permanent deal? (Genuine question, they're the only ones I can remember)

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GreenwichRam said:

Who else did he sign on a permanent deal? (Genuine question, they're the only ones I can remember)

Add Christie and Dawkins into the mix and that's a fair line up. Thorne is a big player for us, we probably got our money back on shots and albentosa. And Christie is arguably the best RB in the league 

Just now, GreenwichRam said:

Christie. Ince and Bent were 'his signings' but he left before they were completed. The Carson, Baird, Pearce and Weimann signings may well have originated from SM.   

Just now, RamLad1884 said:

Add Christie and Dawkins into the mix and that's a fair line up. Thorne is a big player for us, we probably got our money back on shots and albentosa. And Christie is arguably the best RB in the league 

Who is arguing that? His Mum?

6 minutes ago, GreenwichRam said:

Warnock, Christie, Dawkins, Whitbread, plus a handful of short-term deals like Lee Naylor and Khalifa Cisse.  Not an amazing list, but nothing awful there either.

Archived