87 points - The 3 B's

robglosta

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brighton game at the Riverside will be a tense affair, I think Brighton might handle it better than Boro you know.

Brighton have the harder games, us then Boro, Burley have QPR and Charlton, with Boro having relegated Charlton and Brighton so it's Burnley and whoever wins at the Riverside in the final game for me.

Burnley and Boro.

I think Burnley will take four points from QPR (H) and Charlton (A) which will be enough. I fancy Boro to beat Brighton, so they could actually afford to lose next week as they have a better GD.

Brighton to miss out on the last day of the season. And then lose to Sheff Wed in the playoffs.

The best part for me is us having a say in it all after all... :lol:

Boro fans are already predicting us resting key players next week and are bringing our integrity into doubt :lol:

Wouldn't it just be slightly amusing to let Brighton roll over our u21s 4-0 next week and overtake Boro on goal difference :lol:, I know they'd still probably beat them on the final day but their reaction for the week leading up to it would be funny 

Being serious I actually think Boro could still choke on their own, they missed chances today and that will play on their mind, Birmingham away next week is now a massive game. 

Burnley look like they've done it

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Burnley and Boro.

I think Burnley will take four points from QPR (H) and Charlton (A) which will be enough. I fancy Boro to beat Brighton, so they could actually afford to lose next week as they have a better GD.

Brighton to miss out on the last day of the season. And then lose to Sheff Wed in the playoffs.

God's Finest v Wednesday final then? Or will Hull get revenge?

17 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I find it highly amusing the injustice that one of those 3 teams will miss out on automatic promotion and also potentially miss out on promotion from the playoffs 

- goalscoring for fun

- 3rd

- missed out on autos to burnley

- surprise package

brighton are us two years ago

wembley, 90th minute, enter darren bent

24 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I find it highly amusing the injustice that one of those 3 teams will miss out on automatic promotion and also potentially miss out on promotion from the playoffs 

You obviously wouldn't if we were one of the three.

Not us. If we manage to beat you then we'll collapse at Boro as our defense will buckle. Our defense is our weakness and has cost us so many points this season. Do some research on our calamity keeper and defenders and you'll see what I mean.

27 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Not us. If we manage to beat you then we'll collapse at Boro as our defense will buckle. Our defense is our weakness and has cost us so many points this season. Do some research on our calamity keeper and defenders and you'll see what I mean.

Charlton scored a soft goal.

Mind you if you are averaging 3 or 4 scored per game you don't need much of a defence. 

33 minutes ago, Brighton said:

At least it's not just rams fans who are negative . ☺

If Brighton finish 3rd then I think they will still do well in the playoffs. They have probably over-achieved their own expectations this year and will not be too down hearted vs Weds in the semi. I think us or Hull will do them at Wembley though.

I think Boro will be shell shocked if they don't make it. Their manager leaving a few weeks back suggests some fragility in the squad and hasn't there been rumours of them looking to replace him if they went up? Think Weds might knock them out in semis, then us or Hull will win final. Unlikely we could beat Boro in final as we never do any good against them.

Well in the automatic chase the Boro result today does mean one thing for Brighton I suppose, they now don't necessarily need to win their last two games. A draw with us & a win at Boro would be enough for them to go up in the top two with Burnley.

Archived