James Vaughan

matty1

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two weeks after the season has ended, some bloke on twitter has said we are marginally behind Huddersfield in the race to sign Vaughan.

What an absolute shambles.

I can't believe what Sam Rush is doing to this club, i am so angry right now.

How could this happen with the new season aproaching rapidly??

Same old Derby. We are getting relegated next year.

Yanks out!

If we don't sign Vaughan my mate will have to rip all his posters down. After 6 years of dreaming this rejection is gonna hit him hard.

I'll buy the cnut a black arm band.

I'm hoping that your mate is James Vaughan, and the posters are of Pride Park

Two weeks after the season has ended, some bloke on twitter has said we are marginally behind Huddersfield in the race to sign Vaughan.

What an absolute shambles.

I can't believe what Sam Rush is doing to this club, i am so angry right now.

How could this happen with the new season aproaching rapidly??

Same old Derby. We are getting relegated next year.

Yanks out!

Huddersfield should be in the box seat if they already have Vaughan on loan so what's the issue with us being marginally behind them?

That Andy Buck guy seems pretty reliable with info. Hope its true!

He likes to think he knows more than he does, I remember a couple years ago he stated that waghoryn and cresswell(Ipswich lb) were signing that day and it was 100% true... He also states the obvious and wants credit for it!

He likes to think he knows more than he does, I remember a couple years ago he stated that waghoryn and cresswell(Ipswich lb) were signing that day and it was 100% true... He also states the obvious and wants credit for it!

We was interested in both, and I believe we definitely talked about both - Cresswell chose Ipswich over us (i seem to remember) and Leicester was playing games with us over Waghorn. 

Cresswell was a big signing missed looking back in hindsight - probably the best left back in the division for me.

Also, I don't doubt for a second that we would have talked to him at some point during this month - but we also talked to Gary Hooper and even showed him around the training complex...etc just to say 'ah, well we can't fit your wage demands, nor can we pay what ssausagehorpe want but we'll wait and see' he then signed for celtic  :rolleyes:

A few more players I have heard from ridiculously reliable sources in the past have gone a similar way - infact, i'll go as far to saying if players are being shown about moor farm, then I should hear about it. I think only about 60% actually get done. 

A few more players I have heard from ridiculously reliable sources in the past have gone a similar way - infact, i'll go as far to saying if players are being shown about moor farm, then I should hear about it. I think only about 60% actually get done. 

13_BowingDown

13_BowingDown

didn't you know - sam rush is my uncle? tells me everything... 

sadly not, but I do know someone who works 6 days a week at moor farm for 10 and a half hours a day. So I tell him to keep his eyes peeled for potential, although sometimes it can be lost in translation - he heard 'freeman' was signing for Derby last season, although he told me it was luke freeman (stevenage striker) and we ended up with Kieron Freeman

Wow u even get the locals to bow down and worship at your football knowledge. Hardly surprising. Unles they have heard of Peteborough away.

I think everyone has heard of Peterborough away given it's been a reglar fixture for the past few years

Wow u even get the locals to bow down and worship at your football knowledge. Hardly surprising. Unles they have heard of Peteborough away.

I'm not aware of the Peterborough away of which you speak and I think he's given to tourettes like bouts of spouting unmitigated cobblers. Although he is of course entitled to his opinion, and I'm sure he's a fine chap really.

I'm not getting excited till the Burton Mail confirm it

Yes why are they quoted so often?

Anyway, I would expect Vaughan should prefer the Rams to Huddersfield as we have twice as many fans. But wouldnt we have to agree a fee with Norwich?  So any rumours about him being shown round Moor Farm would have to assume that fee is agreed right?

I must admit I dont get this player under contract business... Brayford is looking at whats out there? Isnt h eunder contrcat to us

Archived