James Vaughan

matty1

Thought we could out wage Sheffield Wednesday. Disappointing...

In all fairness, i reckon he'll go back to Hudds. Loved by the fans there, you should see some of the tweets he receives  He's been made their number one target by Robins and i assume they may have some Rhodes money left over? 

Be a really good signing if we can pull it off... 

I don't think he should let that cloud is judgement though, I mean look at Ward... he'd be playing Premier League football next season, on more money to boot! if he followed his head and went to Hull instead of sticking by his word and coming here. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure who's the bigger plonker, North Stand for thinking he meant Sheff Wed or Notts for thinking Wednesday is the 4th day of the week.

Technically, Sunday's the first day of the week, so Wednesday would be the fourth. Who's the plonker now?  ;)

Thought we could out wage Sheffield Wednesday. Disappointing...

In all fairness, i reckon he'll go back to Hudds. Loved by the fans there, you should see some of the tweets he receives  He's been made their number one target by Robins and i assume they may have some Rhodes money left over? 

Be a really good signing if we can pull it off... 

I think Vaughan really wants to play in the premier league and if thats his ambition signing for Huddersfield isnt very ambitious at all. We've got a much better chance of promotion next year and he's pretty much guarenteed to start here too. I know where i'd go if i was him (although im a tad biased)

I'm not sure who's the bigger plonker, North Stand for thinking he meant Sheff Wed or Notts for thinking Wednesday is the 4th day of the week.

Couldn't sense the sarcasm? Ah....

And i agree, Ward did join us over Hull, but i believe the main reason of that was because Clough gave him another go when no one else would, and repaid the faith.

If not Hudds i can see a top side in this league going in for him. Really hope we can pull it off

Technically, Sunday's the first day of the week, so Wednesday would be the fourth. Who's the plonker now?  ;)

Sunday's part of the weekend.

If it was the start, then people would talk about the weekstart

And on the seventh day he rested.

Well, cast your mind back to 2007.

Some people looked upon BD as a god - and he rested for about 40 days after we won the playoffs.

But ut wasn't his fault we were behind in the transfer market

It WAS his fault that his number one priority was to go on holiday

It wasn't what we didn't do in the summer transfer window......it was what we did do that was the problem.

Eddie lewis, clod, andy todd, kenny miller and robert earnshaw............jeeze how bad can one transfer window be.

Archived