James Vaughan

matty1

Waghorn was the player to put in the best shift against us this season though, I think we will sign him - I also think it'll be a very good signing.

Waghorn and Vaughan are both quality players, although Vaughan is more 'relevant' now - I can't see why he would want to go to Huddersfield though, surely after a close relegation battle with an offer on the table from a higher placed club.. I just don't understand it, but was the same when Steve Davies decided commit career suicide with Bristol City. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waghorn was the player to put in the best shift against us this season though, I think we will sign him - I also think it'll be a very good signing.

Waghorn and Vaughan are both quality players, although Vaughan is more 'relevant' now - I can't see why he would want to go to Huddersfield though, surely after a close relegation battle with an offer on the table from a higher placed club.. I just don't understand it, but was the same when Steve Davies decided commit career suicide with Bristol City.

Wasn't even on the bench tonight don't know if he was injured but seems surplus anyway.

Clough does like him

Waghorn hasn't done nothing of any note since 2009, what's the hype surrounding the lad?

Knackered hamstrings, turned us down countless times previously and the most he's scored in a season is a mere 12 in 40+ games...

Vaughan isn't much better on the injury front, but i'd rather take the opportunity on him than Waghorn

Waghorn hasn't done nothing of any note since 2009, what's the hype surrounding the lad?

Knackered hamstrings, turned us down countless times previously and the most he's scored in a season is a mere 12 in 40+ games...

Vaughan isn't much better on the injury front, but i'd rather take the opportunity on him than Waghorn

The thing is Waghorn has looked good and done well when he's played against us whilst Vaughan hasn't

The thing is Waghorn has looked good and done well when he's played against us whilst Vaughan hasn't

Vaughans done a lot better against the other 22 though! Whilst Vaughan hasn't performed against us I think the fact that hes been signed by a premiership club recently and that he seems to be sought after proves hes a better player than Waghorn.

The only reason people are mentioning Waghorn is that we've gone for him in the past. I get the impression (and hope) that this season we're stepping it up in terms of who were going for. I can't see that we'd still want Waghorn seeing as though we've progressed as a team and if anything he's gone backwards.

Archived