Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

froggg

Why is Fletcher going a good thing? He's rubbish, and exactly the kind of player our defence can deal with anyway. Doesn't make any difference to us if he plays or not.

And it probably is a good thing Jarvis isn't playing, but he's never the sort of player that should leave you quaking in your boots.

£20m is an absolute con for the pair of them. And judging by the fact loads are celebrating the fact they're not playing, many fans have been conned too!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.. Jarvis and Felcher 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> both leave Wolves who now have more than £20m in the bank.

(Can't believe any Wolves player is worth that kinda money!) 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Is this a good time to play them then with their attackers gone? before they splash the cash on some new blood?

Wolves 0 Rams 6 AET (Tyson 3, Ward 3 - and they have to share the match ball my cutting in half sideways).

They still have Doyle & Ebanks Blake so I wouldn't get too over confident.

I'd be happy with a point...

Sunderland and WHU must both think their new players are pretty decent - if they are £12m & £10m players and are rubbish then Conor Sammon would struggle to get in to my U12's team.

Theyre comparatively rubbish, not what is needed for an aspiring Premier League team.

Even if I concede Fletcher is twice as good as Sammon....he's worth £2.4m. Shocked he's going for nearly 5 times that.

I think Derby should do well in this match as long as nothing untoward happens in the final five (or fifteen) minutes.

Wolves are in even more of a rebuilding phase than us and have not made it fortress Molyneux for many months.

looking forward to listening to the match on Radio WM and chatting on the chat site tomorrow.

Archived