Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our defence is really a concern at the moment and our midfiled need strengh of more experienced players.

My team against Wolwes would be:

Frank Fielding

Tom Naylor

Jake Buxton

Richard Keogh

James O'Connor

Craig Bryson

Paul Coutts

Michael Jacobs

Will Hughes

Jamie Ward

Conor Sammon

Subbs: Theo Robinson, Mason Bennett, Ben Davies, Nathan Tyson, Jeff Hendrick, Valentin Gjokaj and Saul Deeney.

Lets play spot the contradiction!!

Ooh we're playing 'Guess the Starting 11'. Go on then...

Fielding

Brayford

Buxton

Keogh

Roberts

Coutts

Hughes

Bryson

Jacobs

Ward

Sammon

Subs: Legzdins, Hendrick, Tyson, Robinson, O'Connor, Bennett, Freeman

Not going, unfortunately, really wanted to, but damn do I not like working on Saturdays 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> (untr00 fan alert 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> )

OK im owning up.....a long suffering wolves fan.

All seriousness i hope we are gonna start putting wins on the board at home this season......if you guys have a pacy forward then you will give us all sorts of problems and a goal is a certainty for you guys.................a 1-1 draw is where the money is on this one.

Exploit the pitiful ward and the battleships johnson and berra(though they say battleships turn quicker) and keep us quiet til the second half, by which time we will bring on the hapless edwards and you could even steal it.

OK im owning up.....a long suffering wolves fan.

All seriousness i hope we are gonna start putting wins on the board at home this season......if you guys have a pacy forward then you will give us all sorts of problems and a goal is a certainty for you guys.................a 1-1 draw is where the money is on this one.

Exploit the pitiful ward and the battleships johnson and berra(though they say battleships turn quicker) and keep us quiet til the second half, by which time we will bring on the hapless edwards and you could even steal it.

We have Tyson, Robinson and Sammon isn't slow either.

Archived