Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so true i like roberts but a lot of people underrate him to be fair though when he has a rare bad game its a howler

Same with Buxton, some people have their mindset on certain players... watch any game and focus on Buxton, see how many times he gets beat!

on the floor it's rare, in the air... it's virtually non existent

Silly debate, Jarvis plays on the left wing, Roberts is our left back......

Wolves 3 - 0 Derby and again this forum goes mental!!!

FGS Doyle

Jarvis has an equally good right foot as he has a left foot, so classing him as a left winger is wrong because he can play on either.

Wolves have some tricky wingers in Jarvis, Forde and that Polish lad that i won't try and spell. Our problems recently have come from wing play and getting beat in those areas so i think these battles will be key

Brayford has looked very poor in the first 2 games... first Johnson had his pants down and by the sounds of it Eagles did last night!

Whereas for the Wednesday game Roberts kept Antonio who is an exciting quick player - almost mute!

Just remember everyone, Derby are rebuilding as an established Championship side (as always!)

Wolves wer certs to be relegated from the prem, they sacked a good (one of the best in fact) manager and rarely win at Molyneux (not a French name BTW it's an old Black country family and the ground is original and vastly improved).

Local radio is bombarded with calls saying how poor Wolves are at present.

In other words, don't write off Derby's chances of coming away with something.

I just hope Nigel doesn't experiment too much with subs as if it was a friendly!

Same with Buxton, some people have their mindset on certain players... watch any game and focus on Buxton, see how many times he gets beat!

on the floor it's rare, in the air... it's virtually non existent

to be fair as much as i love my god (hence the avatar) he has his flaws but a decent defender i think. didnt look the same defence against bolton

to be fair as much as i love my god (hence the avatar) he has his flaws but a decent defender i think. didnt look the same defence against bolton

His only flaw is lack of speed - in terms of coming one on one with an opponent he is as good as Darren Moore in his pomp.

Jarvis has an equally good right foot as he has a left foot, so classing him as a left winger is wrong because he can play on either.

Im now joining in the silly debate, I never said Jarvis cant use his right foot, I made the point Roberts will not be facing Jarvis as they will be on different sides!!!

Archived