Nathan Tyson

L_J_DCFC

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clough gave him the number 9 shirt again this season suggesting he still has a lot of faith in him, therefore he is not going to sell him.

No-one who had a number between 1-11 last season changed, other than Davies for obvious reasons.

I agree that it's unlikely NC will want to lose Tyson, but I wouldn't place too much weight on squad numbers.

No-one who had a number between 1-11 last season changed, other than Davies for obvious reasons.

I agree that it's unlikely NC will want to lose Tyson, but I wouldn't place too much weight on squad numbers.

indeed - because if sammon came, he'd be a natural no.9

This is a real head scratcher.

All the signs during pre-season point to Tyson figuring in our first-team plans.

It seems a strange time to send him out on loan when he's actually fit, playing with confidence and scoring goals.

I can only assume Clough expects Sammon to be a real catch...

Awesome! Things just get better and better! He is a bag of ***** as a striker and we now have decent wide men so it makes sense to get rid- especially as he will be one of our highest paid players. Also this means new arrivals must be imminent. My money is on sammon and one or both of the trialist strikers from the matlock game

Archived