Nathan Tyson

L_J_DCFC

I think that breaking the news of the 8M loss right after Tyson's loan news was a clever way of saying clearly this loan does not mean we have any spare dosh rolling around now. Also how much of Tyson's wages will Millwall be paying?

I thought Sam Rush had said we didn't need to sell any one and did not need to save more money on the wage bill ?.

The usual 1+1=3 scenario.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People bang on about this natural goalscorer but we have been scoring goals and salmon ad theos goal amounts actually aren't bad for the games we have played. Every club wants a van persie or whoever but we aren't likely to get one in our budget. Yet surely we can find a centre half who is better than OB or buxton

I thought Sam Rush had said we didn't need to sell any one and did not need to save more money on the wage bill ?.

The usual 1+1=3 scenario.

So where does the club need to save money? Consistently losing 7-8M is not going to make us sustainable. Perhaps Cornwall is right and it can't be done sustainably in the Champ?

People bang on about this natural goalscorer but we have been scoring goals and salmon ad theos goal amounts actually aren't bad for the games we have played. Every club wants a van persie or whoever but we aren't likely to get one in our budget. Yet surely we can find a centre half who is better than OB or buxton

I think Adam Le Fondre is a good example of a goalscorer who was available to those even on a shoestring budget,they are out there just not a lot of them.Totally agree about needing to add a quality centre half alongside Keogh though.

We might even need another right back soon too.

Just for To cover Freeman of course......

I think Adam Le Fondre is a good example of a goalscorer who was available to those even on a shoestring budget,they are out there just not a lot of them.Totally agree about needing to add a quality centre half alongside Keogh though.

We might even need another right back soon too.

Just for To cover Freeman of course......

He was one that worked, but for everyone of him that worked stepping up from the lower leagues many have failed. Once someone scores a few goals there price rockets.

We have enough strikers true.

What we don't have is a goal scorer.

It's ok to have 5 or six strikers but surely you need to have a natural goal scorer in the mix somewhere ?

Time for Jamie Ward to have a word with his mate Billy cough cough Sharp....

Dont think sharp will come to us after the flagmans arguement with him on twitter

We have got to remember Jamie Ward was our top scorer before he got injured.

He had 5 goals in 8 games !

That equates to 25 goals in 40 games.

I really think there is reason to believe if he gets played up top with Sammon, Little n Large be could be deadly. He is an excellent finisher. Since he has come back. 2 games 1 goal in the first and 1 assist in the second. In my opinion, you may not agree he is a goalscorer.

I really think there is reason to believe if he gets played up top with Sammon, Little n Large be could be deadly. He is an excellent finisher. Since he has come back. 2 games 1 goal in the first and 1 assist in the second. In my opinion, you may not agree he is a goalscorer.

Thought he had only scored 4 before he got injured.

Anyway that's the problem, he does get injured, hence why he will never be a 20 goal season man.

How many has Tyson got she starting up front as a matter of interest?

not happy about this, if were serious about gaining a play-off spot then what don't we do ....?

... loan a dangerous striker to play-off contenders!

I did think the choice of team to loan him too was a bit odd. Hopefully they'll be able to pay his full wages now Chris Wood isnt there. I don't see it harming our chances as he was unlikely to play more than 5 games for the remainder of the season, and theyd probably be as a sub.

Wardy did it at Chesterfield up front but it is yet to be seen whether he can do it in the champ, has scored a few this season and looks promising but needs a run of games up front before we can see what he is capable of.

If he bags for Milwall people will begin to talk.

So basically BOARD OUT CLOUGH OUT etc.

I dont think we need to worry about this too much hopefully!

He's good off the bench, but when he starts he doesn't seem to have any edge over other players

Odd move from Millwall in my opinion, cant see Tyson getting in the starting 11 ahead of Darius Henderson and Andy Keogh, plus they have N'Guessan on the bench. I suppose they have just lost out to Leicester in keeping Chris Wood which was a big blow for them.

Archived