Nathan Tyson

L_J_DCFC

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reckon we should go for Steve Davies of Bristol City, good young player but has a bad inury record.

Would be a quality signing, his goal scoring record was great last season, and was unlucky due to some horrendous injuries, fractured skull left him out for a while, but he'd cost well in excess of £1 million

Would be a quality signing, his goal scoring record was great last season, and was unlucky due to some horrendous injuries, fractured skull left him out for a while, but he'd cost well in excess of £1 million

Big lad, championship experience, young, great left foot- we'll be lucky to get him for less than 1.5 million.

He'd never come here.

I've heard his wife hates the place.

Anyway but derby apparently.

Oh well, he'd probably end up on our never ending injury list anyway. I'd be surprised if he could crack 100 league appearances in a 4 year spell at a club with his injury record.

• 4 months later...

Just been on Twitter and some 'BBC Radio Merseyside sports journalist' with 24k followers has said that Tranmere want Nathan Tyson on-loan.

[url=https://twitter.com/Petermcdowall10]Peter McDowall ‏[size=3]@Petermcdowall10[/size]

Nathan Tyson at Derby is a loan target for Tranmere, RM was due to find out about his availability on Saturday. [url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Tranmere&src=hash]#Tranmere

Get him gone.

He hasn't had much of a chance in the side this year which I think is a shame, after he finally got fit and had a few games in pre-season hes looked pretty sharp when hes played. His first year was wrecked by the injuries and need to win fans over.

He'll do very well for them, if he does go. Shame he didn't get a few more home starts to show what he could do this season.

With Bennett meant to be be progressing well, and 'on fire' in training, i'd rather let Bennett get 20 minutes here and there, rather than Tyson. Plus Tyson would be a on a fair whack I'd imagine, so I wouldn't be too fussed if we let him go, and used his wages to put towards a left back

Didn't Nigel talk about maybe getting 1 in on-loan with a view to?

Maybe we're just getting rid of Tyson, to get someone else but a bit younger?

It's not like we need him anyway is it?

Jacobs can play as ST.

Conor Sammon.

Jamie Ward.

Theo Robinson.

That's 4 decent options there. - Then we have Mason Bennett as well.

I dont think Tyson really offers anything different to Theo coming off the bench so I dont really see the point in having both. I doubt Tranmere would cover his full wages though so I dont see a loan move as ideal.

better than noone wanting to pay for him and him sitting on our bench on full pay

Archived