Kieron Freeman

Ambitious

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me also- the other one is boll*cks. I obviously feel a little more strongly about this than I should. It is almost as annoying as when people say "haitch" instead of "aitch" when referring to the letter "H" 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> (is this smiley the only one with which we can show displeasure? If so it nowhere near gets the job done!!!).

[url=http://youtu.be/c3y0CD2CoCs]http://youtu.be/c3y0CD2CoCs

Would we be signing him as RB though? Because we have cover there now and if he is looking for first team football he would surely be limited?

He can play left back too. Some Notts fans think he'll end up in midfield. From what they say, if we can get this lad in for £100-200k, get him in and worry about where he will play later, as he is that good.

I fully understand your point, and although I find your portrayal of me, not only rude, but also idiotic as I know this was of no fault of your own, but more your familys genetic history, I will let this pass.

Kieron Freeman's primary position is a right back, where we currently have John Brayford, 24 and James O'Connor, 27. We have a very young defense, excluding Gareth Roberts the remaining defenders remain under the age of 27.

We currently have Robinson, Ward and Tyson as our top 3 strikers, which last season they scored less than 15 goals. It does not make any sense at all to pay at least £500,000 + wages, on a player that will sit on the bench, when the money could be invested into a striker.

Let me put this question to you, last season Reading bought Adam Le Fondre, so would you much rather have Kieron Freeman or Adam Le Fondre?

Just imagine when we get a corner though.

10 defenders up for a header !

Naylor out on-loan?

Naylor is a centrehalf who can play at rightback, why would he go out on loan? Apart from Naylor we only have 3 senior centrehalves and a couple who can cover there if desperately needed. Why on Earth would signing a young fullback mean we'd let a centrehalf go on loan?

Just imagine when we get a corner though.

10 defenders up for a header !

We wouldn't even have 10 senior defenders, even with this signing.

Brayford

Keogh

Buxton

O'Brien

Roberts

O'Connor

Naylor

...then potentially this guy and some young defenders. If we're counting youth players we can count out striker stocks are fairly decent, we've got Tyson, Theo, Ward, Davies, Doyle, Bennett, Thomas, Richards...

True...

If this Freeman wants first team football, he'll go Notts County.

If he wants to sit on our bench, trying to get in the team instead of Brayford, then I'm all for it.

From what I hear, in terms of his current level, he's around halfway between naylor and Brayford at the age of 20, so will push brayford more than Naylor has.

From what I hear, in terms of his current level, he's around halfway between naylor and Brayford at the age of 20, so will push brayford more than Naylor has.

Naylor is a centre half do shouldn't be pushing Brayford at all.

Clough listed Naylor in his centre Halfs this summer

Naylor only played RB last year so Green could be pushed into midfield.

Freeman seems to be a nominal fee anyway, how anyone can say save the money and buy a proven striker is beyond me! Even if we had a million+ we wouldnt get a proven striker... I would like to see someone like Jose Baxter come through to improve the cover and competition and then if Savies goes then get a replacement in! Strikers are all about confidence, thats why proven strikers at this level are so rare and when they are talked about it normally comes in the same line of words has multi million pound and premiership club - and more often than not rejected is also in there.

2million pound couldnt buy Forest a proven goalscorer so how is 100k going to manage it for us!? Whoever we bring in upfront is going to be a gamble, even the best footballers arent the best strikers!

Archived