Kieron Freeman

Ambitious

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davros was with you for 2 1/2 years - Kean's been at Blackburn less than 2.

C'mon Rosio - it's your own club, you should know these things...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Knew someone would pull me up on that, but I'm too lazy to put 'Oh except Billy'. I wouldn't be surprised if he lasted longer than that at Blackburn anyway.

Black Rose

You seem to be reasonably articulate and intelligent. How come you support forest?

Come on over to the clever fans!!

Haha, blame my Dad for that. It was either Forest or Peterborough, quite an easy decision at the time, not the best one after last season. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

off topic I know but since someone mentioned Blackburn - their new global advisor Shebby Singh, honestly he is about as clueless as they come. I have been forced to listen to him for the last 3 years as he commentates on the football over here as an "expert" pundit. Essentially he is the token Malaysian alongside people like Mcmahon and paul parker - he is, imo, an idiot, pure and simple and some of the crap he comes out with defies belief, he will jump on any bandwagon there is. If he is making the call at Blackburn there will be more trouble.

off topic I know but since someone mentioned Blackburn - their new global advisor Shebby Singh, honestly he is about as clueless as they come. I have been forced to listen to him for the last 3 years as he commentates on the football over here as an "expert" pundit. Essentially he is the token Malaysian alongside people like Mcmahon and paul parker - he is, imo, an idiot, pure and simple and some of the crap he comes out with defies belief, he will jump on any bandwagon there is. If he is making the call at Blackburn there will be more trouble.

Sorry to go off topic, but what's Borneo like mate?

Sorry to go off topic, but what's Borneo like mate?

I like it, good weather, relaxed and plenty of space for the kids, living by the Ocean is also a plus - not a fan of the mosquitos though - drop me a pm if there is anything you want to know specifically

From what I have seen Malaysia is awesome- would like to engineer an escape there myself. Have not been to Borneo, but I think that Borneo Ram is a very lucky fella!

I agree 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> should be noted though the Borneo side of Malaysia is very different from the west - both nice but if you were looking to come over on hols or whatever it would depend on what kind of things you wanted to do - They are running a retirement program atm, trying to get westerners to live here and spend their pensions - those of a certain age on here should have a look, beats Derby in winter that's for sure.

Anyway - back on topic

Derby are keen to sign 20-year-old defender Kieron Freeman who will be allowed to leave Nottingham Forest.

"He had a very good loan spell at Notts County last season," said Clough. "He can cover us at right-back or left-back, and is another one we think will improve us."

Archived