Kieron Freeman

Ambitious

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Freeman actually a good player? Know nothing about him apart from he has an attitude problem.

I have a couple of mates who follow Notts who say he's very good, very comfortable on the ball, good enough for Championship now.

The only people who seem to think he has an attitude problem are the forest fans, on another forum both mansfield and notts county fans say his attitude is first class, was also captain of their under 18s!

Any perceived attitude problems are based on him being young, into rap music and wanting to leave - comes across on twitter no different to Mason, Hughes, Naylor...etc

Well if were talking attitudes, didn't the forest manager sign a long term deal at crawley in may & then jump ship 2 months later, poor attitude to me

He's also manager number 4 since the end of the season before last, never a good sign.

He's also manager number 4 since the end of the season before last, never a good sign.

But three of those were under Doughty

Think getting a massive sell on clause out of you is a good idea. As for Freeman's attitude we're talking about it off the pitch. On the pitch we haven't had much of a chance to see it, and this 'attitude' only really began to rise when O'Driscoll came in.

But three of those were under Doughty

Think getting a massive sell on clause out of you is a good idea. As for Freeman's attitude we're talking about it off the pitch. On the pitch we haven't had much of a chance to see it, and this 'attitude' only really began to rise when O'Driscoll came in.

so its one of those the players is leaving must have a bad attitude type of thing

so its one of those the players is leaving must have a bad attitude type of thing

Maybe, although I wasn't impressed with him when he was RT Notts fans saying 'Have you seen the light yet and joining us??'. SO'D said in an interview a few days ago that he's wanted out since he came in. They must have had a falling out when SO'D was FTC.

Maybe, although I wasn't impressed with him when he was RT Notts fans saying 'Have you seen the light yet and joining us??'. SO'D said in an interview a few days ago that he's wanted out since he came in. They must have had a falling out when SO'D was FTC.

perhaps he said - 'i'm ready to be no 1 LB boss' and odriscol said 'no you're not and he said 'then i'm off...'

easily done. not a problem with attitude - just players wanting their own way or to make progress.

Apparently told SOD to **** off dying a training exercise, pretty much a sure thing he's leaving us and he'd be a fool to go to Clownty instead of a championship team.

COULD be getting yourselves a good player, what's for sure is that your getting yourself a complete idiot with an attitude problem. But as I said he might be good on the pitch.

Archived