Kieron Freeman

Ambitious

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You still didn't answer me question?

Freeman or Le Fondre?

The issue isn't the question you're asking though, and as its a question that's irrelevant to the point, I'm not going to bother asking. Put bluntly, that's not what this is about and asking that question is assuming that its one or the other, when the club have already made it fairly clear that a striker is a top priority. If we were to sign this player, then surely it would be a completely separate signing and would be made with the signing of a striker in mind.

While we're asking pointless questions though, which spelling do you prefer: 'Hiccup' or 'Hiccough'?

The issue isn't the question you're asking though, and as its a question that's irrelevant to the point, I'm not going to bother asking. Put bluntly, that's not what this is about and asking that question is assuming that its one or the other, when the club have already made it fairly clear that a striker is a top priority. If we were to sign this player, then surely it would be a completely separate signing and would be made with the signing of a striker in mind.

While we're asking pointless questions though, which spelling do you prefer: 'Hiccup' or 'Hiccough'?

Hiccup

Hiccup

Me also- the other one is boll*cks. I obviously feel a little more strongly about this than I should. It is almost as annoying as when people say "haitch" instead of "aitch" when referring to the letter "H" 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> (is this smiley the only one with which we can show displeasure? If so it nowhere near gets the job done!!!).

Me also- the other one is boll*cks. I obviously feel a little more strongly about this than I should. It is almost as annoying as when people say "haitch" instead of "aitch" when referring to the letter "H" 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> (is this smiley the only one with which we can show displeasure? If so it nowhere near gets the job done!!!).

I was talking to a mate at work, who goes to both Forest and Notts games. He says Freeman is outstanding and stood out like a sore thumb in Div One. Quick, very comfortable on the ball and likes a tackle. Notts fans couldn't understand why Forest won't give him a chance. The word on the (gun ridden) street is he expected to get his chance when Gunter was sold, only for SoD to buy the useless Halford, hence him wanting to move on.

Sky Sports understands Derby are planning a raid on rivals Nottingham Forest for Kieron Freeman.

[size=3]Freeman has requested a move away from Forest in search of regular first-team football.[/size]

[size=3]City Ground boss Sean O'Driscoll has no intention of standing in the youngster's way given his unwillingness to stay.[/size]

[size=3]O'Driscoll told the Nottingham Post: "Kieron has made it perfectly clear that he does not want to be at the club, which is his prerogative to be honest.[/size]

[size=3]"From the moment we walked through the door, it was clear he did not want to be at the club. It is probably best for all parties that we part company."[/size]

[size=3]Pole position[/size]

[size=3]Notts County and Gillingham have both expressed an interest in the highly-rated full-back.[/size]

[size=3]Freeman enjoyed a successful spell on loan with the Magpies last season and they are keen to re-sign him, but it appears Derby are in pole position for his signature.[/size]

[size=3]Derby boss Nigel Clough is keen to add to his defensive ranks and is hoping to strike a deal for the Wales Under-21 international- [/size][url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11696/7987885/]http://www1.skysport.../11696/7987885/

Archived