James O'Connor

Mr Tibbs

In fairness, now he has signed it doesn't matter where came from... It's what he does from here on out that is important - if he is poor, then he is poor! If he plays blinding should it matter he came from Doncaster? No, and neither would the cost of the player!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no idea mate, this undisclosed boll*cks is beginning to piss me off. I understand the reasons behind it- not letting other know clubs how much cash you have to spend etc but I think that after the windows are closed the clubs should be duty bound to let the loyal fans (the ones who provide a huge slice of the money being spent) exactly what the ins and outs cost/ generated.

Just getting back to James O'Connor. Living on the South Coast I have seen him play quite a few times for Bournemouth when he was there. Quite an aggressive fit right back who bombed up and down the RIGHT wing all day. As I said in another post he can/will give Roberts strong competition for left back but not only that Brayford will have to raise his game in my opinion to keep his place as right back.

Am i the only one who's worried about Brayford leaving 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

...why? There hasn't even been the slightest whisper of Brayford going... We needed cover across the defence and that's exactly what this signing gives us. He gives us options and could very well make leftback (or rightback) his own.

Considering that we usually sell before we buy as well, I don't see it as being all that plausible that this is a replacement for Brayford.

Archived