Away following

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, hoping to go to Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield, two teams pretty close to us and both proper football clubs. Won't go to Leeds, haven't since my Grandad who is in his late 80s got a rock in the back of the head.

Should be a good championship season, loads of nearby teams!

Same here, hoping to go to Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield, two teams pretty close to us and both proper football clubs. Won't go to Leeds, haven't since my Grandad who is in his late 80s got a rock in the back of the head.

Should be a good championship season, loads of nearby teams!

In what way is Huddersfield a "proper" club?

In what way is Huddersfield a "proper" club?

Dunno to be honest, I just don't mind them as a club.

Northern team, not a bad history, had a great time when we played them in 95 and fun in 98 when we beat 'em in the cup.

Heard something about them refusing to merge with dirty Leeds and they beat Forests unbeaten record (Although that was with daddy Clough so depends which way you look at it)

Leeds was expensive but worth every penny in the end. 3 wins there in 40 odd years?

I hope our away followings improve, theres some good trips in this division. Wednesday away is always a good following, 3000+ most times. Huddersfield should be decent too after a break from their place. Wolves will be a good day out too if it lands on a weekend.

It's a shame that the 2700ish that bought memberships (mainly for Forest tickets) couldn't attend a few more games than they all did. Even buy one get one free at Coventry and Leicester 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

i try and get too at least one a season but with my learning differcults that makes hard for me to get to awa y games, unless my dad takes me i can't go and my dad works weekends and some times work constant night during the week, i am hoping go to hufflefield ground as i really want go to that one or shiffield wednesday ground as we always take a least 3k there.

Relegations and promotions have been kind, all three that went up plus Portsmouth down all southern teams, with two yorkie teams coming up. only downside is Doncaster going down, and Coventry as well

Not terribly kind to those of us who live in the south! Virtually all my away games have gone. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I'll never go to Leicester again. I won't even go when we play them at home. They do my friggin' head in. It's like they're all at Wembley. Makes me cringe not to mention I'm about a 'up for it' as when we play Villa, Cardiff etc and all them are fired up.

Forest, Leeds, Wednesday, Huddersfield, P'Boro, Brighton, Blackpool are Wolves are my picks.

Archived