Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

You and Sage would be my center back pairing... Stubborn rocks at the back.. Alpha and Cumbrian would be my centermid pairing given they both actually like football played on the deck.. Muespch would be the rightback skipper, heart on his sleeve type stuff.. Smiffy the leftback, being a nuisance and winding up the opposition.. Daveo uptop, a deadly finisher..

Gboro would be the petty ref.. Handing out stern warnings..

I'd have to have a think about the other positions..

Brilliant Bris I would go with five in midfield with Boycie as our Savage type player no skill but good at winding up the other team.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point out where I slated the bloke you mug, I said the name of his business is lousy, nowhere have I said anything about him as a man so wind your neck in and stick to communicating with your sycophants.

Oooohhh.

Someones tired.

You know what - just come back to look at the kit again today and have to say it's growing on me.

It wouldn't be good to be growing in that shirt though - ooh, the bulges!

Seriously though - it's not half bad. And letting the Ram out for a wander is a winner in my book. Looking forward to the home kit.

You and Sage would be my center back pairing... Stubborn rocks at the back.. Alpha and Cumbrian would be my centermid pairing given they both actually like football played on the deck.. Muespch would be the rightback skipper, heart on his sleeve type stuff.. Smiffy the leftback, being a nuisance and winding up the opposition.. Daveo uptop, a deadly finisher..

Gboro would be the petty ref.. Handing out stern warnings..

I'd have to have a think about the other positions..

Thanks for that boss. I have played right back for the best part of 30 years, how did you know!? As for being the skipper....perfect, we would have no time for any fancy dans in our team...i suggest we would be more like the crazy gang!!

There's probably a dozen to 20 ladies, gentleman and children on here that I just know I'd get on alright with. We might not always agree but at least there are common views. I really enjoy reading the views of people who talk a bit of sense. As far as I can see Meuspach talks sense. I like to talk to people who have played football or know what they're talking about, the bloke won a european league medal at 40 (doesn't matter that it was Swiss league division 55...). I like to talk to fairly positive people, he's fairly positive and I like to talk to fans who get behind their team even when things are not all roses. He travels to games like me where one dull 0-0 game costs more than a season ticket. I like that as well.

If you've got none of that you can still get in my gang just by being funny!! The gang only exists in my head though.

I'll look out for your posts LR, if you're nice you'll get some likes ;-)

Thank you very much young man....although you could have refrained from pointint out that i am still playing football at 40....!! ( went to the doctors yesterday to get the medical certificate that is mandatory over here to allow my to play next season...the oldest, and only foreigner at the club).

Which games you going over for next season?

I Like this fella...

[url=http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/derby-county-2012-2013-kappa-away-football-shirt.html#comment-152697]# [size=3]Nice.[/size] [size=2]2012-07-02 22:48[/size]

I'm no Derby fan but that Ram design is THE best crest in World football bar none. Iconic. Doesn't need anything else. (Brian Clough's idea I believe back in the 70s; was it Nigel's idea to bring it back?) Very sharp kit. Sponsor slightly too big but that gives it a 'continental' feel and that's the way football's going I suppose. Overall 9.5 out of 10. One of the best I've seen do far.

In the interests of balance, I was going to post what someone else said about the shirt but apparently I am not allowed to do so. The upshot of the thread is most think if it wasn't for that sponsors dominance it would be a good shirt, I couldn't agree more.

Cue the Buy Mobiles groupie.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Mmm, there's a few campers who like the black & orange. Did you know you can get the same colours on your forum homepage? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Oh. And, we nipped in the club shop today. Megastore?? No way. It's exactly the same. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

In the interests of balance, I was going to post what someone else said about the shirt but apparently I am not allowed to do so. The upshot of the thread is most think if it wasn't for that sponsors dominance it would be a good shirt, I couldn't agree more.

Cue the Buy Mobiles groupie.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

It would be nice to see a post from you which doesnt have a snidey swipe at someone EHR.

I didnt think it was right of you to call the fellas company name lousy. Nothing more nothing less.

If you want to turn that into some kind of personal vendetta then go ahead.

Thinking I over-reacted massivelt on Sunday morning.

In my defense, it was early in the morning, and I'm a teenager. On top of that, I'm a fiery ginger.

It's growing on me. But still won't buy it because of my nipple issues.

i hate the new away kit it looks horrible i will be saving my money on this one, and if the home one the same then i will not buy another home or away shirt until kappa are gone i want pumer back. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Thanks for that boss. I have played right back for the best part of 30 years, how did you know!? As for being the skipper....perfect, we would have no time for any fancy dans in our team...i suggest we would be more like the crazy gang!!

Your quotes are similar to that of Gary Neville (I'm pretty sure he ranks quite high in your favourite England players of the past 20 years?) so I took a wild swing at RB... And you deserve the skippers armband, for loyalty but more importantly the faith you have in the team..

Not quite sure Cumbrian and Alpha would agree to watching the ball sail over the heads for 90 minutes though!

Mary Hindge has squeezed in at RW.. A tricky and very unpredictable oppenent.. Often leaves you fustrated but he has his magical moments similar to Nani..

Archived