Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

3-2 to the Derby.

Is there any chance someone could lend me a stream of the radio?

I'm in exile dahhhnnnn saaaarrf.

you can get a 2 week free trial on the official site.

not looking like there will be a stream for tonight, but goals might be shown straight after they've been scored on sky sports news.... there is an incredibly small chance for a stream.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you've got an extra "0" in there somewhere, it's going to be a bit over crowded otherwise. This is just the sort of game when another team has an ex player where you just know that it's going to come back and haunt you, this one has surely got Tyson's name nailed on to make the headlines for the right reasons. COYR

Or Higginbotham, Tudgay or Camp?.......

Neither club is big.. In fact in relative terms both clubs are actually medium-small clubs.. I've never met a person in Canada, The States or Mexico that has heard of either of them..

There is a difference between being 'big' and being 'historical'.. We are both historical. Nothing else. Although Forest have their names written on a trophy that will be sitting alongside more illustrious clubs, whereas we don't.. I'd make Forest more historical than us.

As for the attendance, size of ground, revenue streams.. Who's sad enough to actually care?

Should be a good game this regardless.. I'm going to a restaurant with my family that have come to visit me, I'll take my laptop and we'll sit there eating grilled fish Mexican style with an amazing view over the harbour with a few Coronas either watching the game over an illegal channel or via Rams Player.

It might be a fierce derby in the East midlands, perhaps not many people care about outside the EM, but there will be fellow Derby and Forest fans all over the world doing anything possible to watch / listen to the game... It will always be special to us.

As for the prediction.. Umm Derby 2-2 Forest.. Both teams to score in the last 8 minutes and a blatant penalty turned down.. THEO to score. Blackstock for them.

Well you and Kansas- that's 2 for a start! What are you playing at anyway, spread the word!

This is quite possibly the strongest Derby line-up we could put out, anyone agree? I know a few would like to see Addison in the midfield to break some Forest legs, but that isn't an option, so this will do 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> . Glad Carroll is on the bench, maybe he could come on in the last 10 minutes to run at them towards the end.

This is quite possibly the strongest Derby line-up we could put out, anyone agree? I know a few would like to see Addison in the midfield to break some Forest legs, but that isn't an option, so this will do . Glad Carroll is on the bench, maybe he could come on in the last 10 minutes to run at them towards the end.
as much I don't rate Tyson, it bring some kind of balance to the team, rather then Bryson playing wide to accommodate Carroll

Archived