Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

I'm have no x I'm typing on my iPhone which has a feature called auto correct.

I could point out all your mistakes too idiot. There are no full stops in your posts yet I'm guessing you have an actual keyboard at your disposal rather than a tiny touchscreen.

I'm not even making stuff up and being a dick either? I'm being completely civil. You just can't handle that a red would dare come here.

Actually mate we have a few "resident" reds and they are here al year around, not just when they fancy bitching about something. I have tried to sign up to your little tre forum twice but because I chose to have "DCFC" in my username I was refused- therefore get a hold of yourself as we are a lot more tolerant than our red equivalent.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look you oaf, we DO NOT play hoofball like your team. you have seen 1 game tonight and as previously stated a tense scrappy local derby (did you not get that?), that does NOT mean we play like that week in week out

did you go the other defeat at the shitty ground in september? did derby play hoof ball with 10 men then?? was Jamie Ward's waltz through the red defence a hoof ball????

quit being stupid, quit being a bad loser, and please quit spamming this forum!!!

You're right mardy you. You should be in high spirits.

Well if you're happy then fine I actually thought derby fans would want better than mid table. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

give us 100 million and we would be 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

I'm have no x I'm typing on my iPhone which has a feature called auto correct.

I could point out all your mistakes too idiot. There are no full stops in your posts yet I'm guessing you have an actual keyboard at your disposal rather than a tiny touchscreen.

I'm not even making stuff up and being a dick either? I'm being completely civil. You just can't handle that a red would dare come here.

err, you were the one who claimed to have high quality posts? not me

instead of X then, try turning off your iphone? can you find the power off button?

yes you are making stuff up! hoofball??

accept your defeat reddog, cos your spam is getting pitiful

Actually mate we have a few "resident" reds and they are here al year around, not just when they fancy bitching about something. I have tried to sign up to your little tre forum twice but because I chose to have "DCFC" in my username I was refused- therefore get a hold of yourself as we are a lot more tolerant than our red equivalent.

I don't run forestforum or vital or whatever else and you don't run this one so why take credit for its allowing me to sign up whilst deciding in responsible for you being turned down. Choose a different username if you're than bothered. BoycIe has quite a lot of posts on there as does twinkle toes and many more

err, you were the one who claimed to have high quality posts? not me

instead of X then, try turning off your iphone? can you find the power off button?

yes you are making stuff up! hoofball??

accept your defeat reddog, cos your spam is getting pitiful

Now who's making stuff up. I didn't claim they were high quality just higher quality than yours.

Mine are currently lower medium quality.

I don't run forestforum or vital or whatever else and you don't run this one so why take credit for its allowing me to sign up whilst deciding in responsible for you being turned down. Choose a different username if you're than bothered. BoycIe has quite a lot of posts on there as does twinkle toes and many more

The point I was making is that you stated that our members couldn't handle having a Red dog on here, that fact that we actually have a few but your forums prevent us from joining disproves your point and raises questions about your forums inclusion policy. I really don't know what you are hoping to achieve by coming on here after we have beaten you twice this season and suggesting that we play hoof ball, need a new manager and our fans are responsible for disgraceful chants whilst accepting that yours are too. I predict that will won't be hearing much from you for the rest of the season and I would welcome that, why don't you join in the bitching on your own forum wishing your manager dead?- you never know your luck........

Yeah you can play hoof ball well enough for mid table.

It's not tht our players can't play hoof it's that they're the wrong players to play it. Largely the same squad finished in the playoffs or two consecutive years playing it on the deck. Cotterill however has completely failed I understand that his preset tactics do not just work regardless of the players at your disposal

I notice that whilst worded strangely you do accept we both play hoof just that we are **** at it. Which is true. You are marginally better at it. Marginally. Your players would do better playing properly too. And I read your lot saying this **** all the time so don't disagree just because I'm forest.

I didn't disagree once, lol. But look, I don't know why you're here. You lost one hell of an important game tonight. Go and deal with it in another way.

you've come on here spouting ****** about chants and hoofball, the pitiful words of a bad loser and a not very clever red dog

why not enlighten us with some of the examples of abuse you and your ilk subjected your former benefactor with?

Not sure if anyone follows Keiran Lee on twitter, but he just tweeted this:

So Forest fans i know defeat can be hard pill to swallow so to help... wash it down with this

[size=4]

[size=4]

[size=4]

[size=4]

[size=4]

[size=4]

[url=

So Forest fans i know defeat can be hard pill to swallow so to help... wash it down with this #COYR pic.twitter.com/TPBlZa0U

— Keiran Lee (@KeiranLee)

March 13, 2012
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

The point I was making is that you stated that our members couldn't handle having a Red dog on here, that fact that we actually have a few but your forums prevent us from joining disproves your point and raises questions about your forums inclusion policy. I really don't know what you are hoping to achieve by coming on here after we have beaten you twice this season and suggesting that we play hoof ball, need a new manager and our fans are responsible for disgraceful chants whilst accepting that yours are too. I predict that will won't be hearing much from you for the rest of the season and I would welcome that, why don't you join in the bitching on your own forum wishing your manager dead?- you never know your luck........

I don't want him dead and don't know anyone that does.

No you won't hear from me the rest of the season because your other matches are not relevant to me. I don't know what the other forest fans do on here all year but I find it weird. I came here because I don't know any derby fans or come across any in day to say life an this is my sole source of interclub banter. Is that okay by you?

And it's not that the forum cannot handle my presence it's that other guy posting. Can't remember his name now even though I've just spoken to him on this thread lol.

But yeah like I say even your forum administrator is a member on ltlf and why make out that you can't understand why I'd come here whilst inadvertently revealing that you made a failed attempt to join our own forum?

oh get a life you sad sad loser

head back to LTF, say how nasty we are, and plan your next campaign of hate this time against your manager

rip nigel doughty, I bet the poor guy's family wish he never got involved with forest in the first place

I don't want him dead and don't know anyone that does.

No you won't hear from me the rest of the season because your other matches are not relevant to me. I don't know what the other forest fans do on here all year but I find it weird. I came here because I don't know any derby fans or come across any in day to say life an this is my sole source of interclub banter. Is that okay by you?

And it's not that the forum cannot handle my presence it's that other guy posting. Can't remember his name now even though I've just spoken to him on this thread lol.

But yeah like I say even your forum administrator is a member on ltlf and why make out that you can't understand why I'd come here whilst inadvertently revealing that you made a failed attempt to join our own forum?

It is the nature of your posts that I can't understand as to why you are here. I am a football fan and so are the other Forest fans on here. You seem to be a Forest fan and that is where it stops. I wished to join your board to gain an insight into your team and discuss matters with you- not simply slag off the team, the way you play and that you need a new a manager.

ha ha, a red dog calling me a retard, now that is f#ckin hilarious

yes you did, you joined in at the shitty ground with the chants, got involved with the abuse on your wonderfully inclusive forum and now cos you can't acccept any responsibility you have the nerve to blame others

It is the nature of your posts that I can't understand as to why you are here. I am a football fan and so are the other Forest fans on here. You seem to be a Forest fan and that is where it stops. I wished to join your board to gain an insight into your team and discuss matters with you- not simply slag off the team, the way you play and that you need a new a manager.

Well if you did slag off our team and say we need a new manager we would agree because we understand we're **** whereas you seem to enjoy mid table :s

Well if you did slag off our team and say we need a new manager we would agree because we understand we're **** whereas you seem to enjoy mid table :s

No, we don't enjoy it. But what keeps us happy is looking down the other and of BC Way and seeing you struggling to stay in the league. Like I said before, we have stability. It would take years for your club to get to where we are now.

Archived