Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the game was **** hoof hoof hoof. You were better than us as we seemed to not even try and play for the win but any neutrals watching will be a laughing their heads off at this ****. Read the BBC site at half time and all it said was 'still waiting for a football match I break out at pride park.' apt as it was a pile of ****.

Even the chap on Central News or whatever it is, mentioned the chanting - I can't recall them mentioning it when the Forest fans sang about Kriss Commons baby.

Hypocrisy.....

Commons chants were cruel and sick but not a whole corner of the ground joined in so unfortunately you'll see this get a lot more coverage

Even the chap on Central News or whatever it is, mentioned the chanting - I can't recall them mentioning it when the Forest fans sang about Kriss Commons baby.

Hypocrisy.....

Terrible game btw. Two hoof ball sides with managers suited to the lower leagues. This isn't what an east midlands derby should be about. Insulting that we would play in such a manner competing for a trophy named after Brian cough, a man who would not approve at all.

Gutless tactics from our manager as he seemed to go there an set up for a 0-0 draw. You were slightly better as you went for it but just like us your means to an end appeared to be kicking the ball into the sky as soon as you get it.

Never thought id feel such an affinity with dcfc but it must be **** watching derby too.

Commons chants were cruel and sick but not a whole corner of the ground joined in so unfortunately you'll see this get a lot more coverage

No, you won't.

Stevie G bagged a hat-trick - fairly sure that'll be making all the headlines tomorrow. We'll be lucky if they even remember we played at all.

Anyhow, Forest fans......

http://republiquecricket.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/simpsons_nelson_haha2?w=420

retard red dog spamming the Post button

he is right about the hoof hoof though, but not sharp enough to realise that's how his team now plays the game under Cotterill

Every time I hit post I'm getting a server error so I didn't realise the posts were getting through

And what are you talking about of course I know that's how we play under cotterill the man is ****

Terrible game btw. Two hoof ball sides with managers suited to the lower leagues. This isn't what an east midlands derby should be about. Insulting that we would play in such a manner competing for a trophy named after Brian cough, a man who would not approve at all.

Gutless tactics from our manager as he seemed to go there an set up for a 0-0 draw. You were slightly better as you went for it but just like us your means to an end appeared to be kicking the ball into the sky as soon as you get it.

Never thought id feel such an affinity with dcfc but it must be **** watching derby too.

It can be pretty **** watching Derby I'll have to admit. but doing the double over you makes it all worth while 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Sick chants, agreed- chanting about someone's dead child whilst they are actually there trying to play a game of football is another- especially when the people doing the chanting used to hero worship him. Not defending anything here but I think that your lot need to grow a pair as they shouldn't be dishing it out. Also, chanting that our captain in obvious distress and pain should be "left to die" could be construed as inflammatory - especially as he is actually a Nottingham lad and a childhood red

Sick chants, agreed- chanting about someone's dead child whilst they are actually there trying to play a game of football is another- especially when the people doing the chanting used to hero worship him. Not defending anything here but I think that your lot need to grow a pair as they shouldn't be dishing it out. Also, chanting that our captain in obvious distress and pain should be "left to die" could be construed as inflammatory - especially as he is actually a Nottingham lad and a childhood red

Most of us clapped him off I know I did. And I never chnted about commons dead child either and neither did most unlike s/e corner where there were most joining in

Seeing as I've neer joined in sick chanting I don't think I do need I grow a pair and accept derby fans doing this as its a **** thing to do. Those that sang about commons kid are scum too. It makes no difference to me tht they're forest fans and I wouldn't defend them or make any excuse for them unlike you

Most of us clapped him off I know I did. And I never chnted about commons dead child either and neither did most unlike s/e corner where there were most joining in

That's funny because I heard your lot booing him of from the other side of the ground- I didn't chant about Doughty either but it doesn't stop your lot tarring us all with the same brush does it? 2 wrongs doesn't make a right and I am willing to accept a small percentage of our fans were out of order but so were yours- therefore, suck it up and get on with your relegation scrap

I thought the game was **** hoof hoof hoof. You were better than us as we seemed to not even try and play for the win but any neutrals watching will be a laughing their heads off at this ****. Read the BBC site at half time and all it said was 'still waiting for a football match I break out at pride park.' apt as it was a pile of ****.

Local Derby games are rarely full of quality. (I didn't really need to put the word local before that). Who cares. We won. You lost.

Thank you Tudgay. You are still a ram at heart.

The SE corner is still a minority, even if it were the entire corner, which it wasn't.

Bottom line;

Was it vile? Yes

Are the majority of us embarrassed by it? Yes

But let's not pretend that it's any worse than what your club's done in the past. How many were singing the racist chants against Leicester? How many sung the Dambusters theme against Chelsea after Harding died?

Whilst it's very regrettable, it happens. It's happened before, it'll happen again, if only because every single club has muppets, and we, like everyone else have our own fair share.

I feel disappointed that some of our fans stooped as low as at least one of those chants, however, I won't be letting it take the shine off of a double.

Archived