Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

fellow derby fans we dont need to result to petty name calling or claiming our nottigham counterparts are inbred.. all the insults are wasted as 99.9% of all red dogs will be happy to have normal banter, by making the attacks on these obviously troubled individuals we are just compounding the fact that they are having a very poor season and through the misfortune of another club will be able to play again at this level next season.

Lets let our football do the talking and give them a right good hiding on the pitch.

DCFC 3 NFFC 1 will be a blood and thunder occasion between two of games oldest clubs.

COYR!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to make a prediction - all I know is that I am not looking forward to this as much as I was a few weeks ago.

still, last time I felt like that before a florist game Rob Hulse scored a beauty! so 1-0 Derby.

Damn! I did it after all, Shucks!

Forest are f*cking ****!!

Now now now, is that all you have got, elaborate my dearest another one I guess just like Bloomfield on local radio tonight smarting over a Kenco cup sitting next to "ALL" of the silverware in the cabinet, (uh that was our best moment ever in this one) ah would that be the Anglo Italian Runners-Up or the Derbyshire County Cup because there is not much else in there is there now.

Now now now, is that all you have got, elaborate my dearest another one I guess just like Bloomfield on local radio tonight smarting over a Kenco cup sitting next to "ALL" of the silverware in the cabinet, (uh that was our best moment ever in this one) ah would that be the Anglo Italian Runners-Up or the Derbyshire County Cup because there is not much else in there is there now.

at the minute its sat next to the BC trophy man.........

Wow that's big you can keep that, keeps your Texaco Trophy company was that 1972 ?

Let's face it even if you do win which you might then we still have overall supremacy sweetheart. chow I'm off now

night man hopefully your carer will get you to the match tommorow. be good for you to see a proper stadium full of proper fans.... and yes kid i and do mean kid i include the majority of your fans in the proper fans statement,

good night young man ( a famous derby county man liked to use that term! )

Wow that's big you can keep that, keeps your Texaco Trophy company was that 1972 ?

Let's face it even if you do win which you might then we still have overall supremacy sweetheart. chow I'm off now

Making arguments for losing before kick off? I like that one.

It makes me sick to know that those red shirts will be on our pitch. Not to mention in the south stand. I can just imagine the whole of the ground giving 'who are ya' at 90 mins and it gives me goosebumps. I've not thought of anything that could happen before that. My heart beats faster at the thought of the ball hitting the net behind lee camp. Surely these are just a few signs which show I'm derby til I die. F*cking come onnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a football club is measured in success on the pitch (as it should be IMO), then Forest are the greater club. Surely few of us Rams fans can argue with that.

Compare our European honours. We were runners up in the Anglo Italian Cup. Forest won the European cup on two occasions, the UEFA Super Cup on one occasion and finished runners up once and were runners up in the InterContinental cup on one occasion.

Compare our domestic honours. We have won the top league title on two occasions. They only have the one time. We have won the FA Cup once, they have won it twice. They have won the League Cup four times. We have never even reached a final.

I get to see English football from afar living in Japan and having lived outside of the country for more than 10 years, I can confidently say that Forest have a higher profile than DCFC. Everyone has heard of Forest. Few have heard of DCFC.

Does it pain me to say this? No, not really. I couldn't really give a damn. Facts are facts though and what does pain me is when I read delusioned Rams fans trying to argue that we a bigger club than Forest. We aren't.

Archived