Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

That's funny because I heard your lot booing him of from the other side of the ground- I didn't chant about Doughty either but it doesn't stop your lot tarring us all with the same brush does it? 2 wrongs doesn't make a right and I am willing to accept a small percentage of our fans were out of order but so were yours- therefore, suck it up and get on with your relegation scrap

You do realise I'm an individual not the spokesperson for all forest fans?

1. I myself never said it was all if you

2. I myself never chanted about commons

3. I myself was offended by the commons chants and have never seeked to justify or defend them

4. I myself am offended by the doughty chanting

Now explain to me why I don't have a right to be offended at what I have repeatedly stated was a minority of Derby fans? It's not double standards if I hate the forest 'fans' doing it too is it?

It has no place in football and nobody should have to suck it up and get on with it.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even understand why anyone would overlook people being absolute ***** just because they suppor the same football team as them. Yes it helps being a Red but the main prerequisite to being a friend of mine is not being a ****. I do actually have derby friends and I wouldn't want their kids, boss, father or them dead due to being a ram.

I didn't write a letter the other time. I did however post on our forum my discontent and now I'm doing the same here. There's no double standards or hypocrisy I think I am being completely fair.

yep, but you are coming across as being a bit whiny. If you are genuinely offended you should write a letter because whilst we are not condoning what a few of our idiot "fans" did we really aren't that bothered as to start a witch hunt- therefore if you want things to change I suggest you do complain as you aren't going to change anything by complaining on here.

jesus, you really did get dropped from the stupid tree did'nt you? it was hardly hoof ball played by Derby at the shitty ground this season was it? don't associate us with the brand of football you clowns now play

if you are going to come on here and be a mardarse at least put some realism in your spam

This is t spam in any way and it doesn't matter what I say you won't read it properly because I'm forest. Get over it I watched the same game as you and it was hoof ball and yes you play it too!

seriously go and cry elsewhere, you are coming across as a right tw#t

just because tonight's local derby was a tense scrappy affair (do you watch football regularly?) don't mean we play the same type of football as you do under long ball cotterill

I don't even understand why anyone would overlook people being absolute ***** just because they suppor the same football team as them. Yes it helps being a Red but the main prerequisite to being a friend of mine is not being a ****. I do actually have derby friends and I wouldn't want their kids, boss, father or them dead due to being a ram.

Erm, nobody at Derby wished Doughty dead- unlike your fine establishment, he is but that is nothing to do with us. Our captain (and Notts lad) Barker was in obvious distress on the pitch with what some of your fans thought was a broken neck and some of your number decided it was a good idea to chant that he should be left to die. Nice, if that isn't wishing someone dead because of their allegiance (although he actually supported forest as a lad) I don't know what is.

Erm, nobody at Derby wished Doughty dead- unlike your fine establishment, he is but that is nothing to do with us. Our captain (and Notts lad) Barker was in obvious distress on the pitch with what some of your fans thought was a broken neck and some of our number decided it was a good idea to chant that he should be left to die. Nice, if that isn't wishing someone dead because of their allegiance (although he actually supported forest as a lad) I don't know what is.

The being pleased about death was referring to forest ***** singing about commons actually. I didn't speak of them separately as I see 3 distinct groups. People who grew up in derby and like football so like derby, notts. actives who like football so support forest... And *****. That's why I don't get this defence of them. They are not to be tolerated. Sick chanting in this manner is tolerated but racism is not, why?

Like I said I clapped Barker off.

The being pleased about death was referring to forest ***** singing about commons actually. I didn't speak of them separately as I see 3 distinct groups. People who grew up in derby and like football so like derby, notts. actives who like football so support forest... And *****.

Like I said I clapped Barker off.

I don't actually understand that post but I am a little confused as to why you are still here anyway- we agree that our chants were out of order, you agree that your chants are out of order. We are in agreement. lets talk about the football match but being as we won it then your lot seem reluctant to do that.

I don't actually understand that post but I am a little confused as to why you are still here anyway- we agree that our chants were out of order, you agree that your chants are out of order. We are in agreement. lets talk about the football match but being as we won it then your lot seem reluctant to do that.

I did speak about it but people kept quoting and replying to this one aspect.

I said you were the better side but both were depressing to watch, hoof ball and neither side deserves a trophy bearing Brian's name based on that style of play.

Tactically I thought this was like a league 2 match which is fitting with the two managers involved. I would like to see both sides somehow turn it around with new managers as I'd like to see an east midlands derby full of exciting fluid passing football on the deck. I'd also like us to win that game obviously!

And to the other guy I'm not slamming my posts are actually of a higher quality than yours!

This is t spam in any way and it doesn't matter what I say you won't read it properly because I'm forest. Get over it I watched the same game as you and it was hoof ball and yes you play it too!

But you keep saying that we're both hoofball teams...the big difference is, we can actually play hoofball...you can't even do that!

And to the other guy I'm not slamming my posts are actually of a higher quality than yours!

slamming? I said spamming.

yeah, your posts really are of a high quality

you're making stuff up and being a dick cos you're a bad loser

seriously, click the x button in the top right hand corner of your screen, get a box of kleenex and fill your boots

But you keep saying that we're both hoofball teams...the big difference is, we can actually play hoofball...you can't even do that!

Yeah you can play hoof ball well enough for mid table.

It's not tht our players can't play hoof it's that they're the wrong players to play it. Largely the same squad finished in the playoffs or two consecutive years playing it on the deck. Cotterill however has completely failed I understand that his preset tactics do not just work regardless of the players at your disposal

I notice that whilst worded strangely you do accept we both play hoof just that we are **** at it. Which is true. You are marginally better at it. Marginally. Your players would do better playing properly too. And I read your lot saying this **** all the time so don't disagree just because I'm forest.

I did speak about it but people kept quoting and replying to this one aspect.

I said you were the better side but both were depressing to watch, hoof ball and neither side deserves a trophy bearing Brian's name based on that style of play.

Tactically I thought this was like a league 2 match which is fitting with the two managers involved. I would like to see both sides somehow turn it around with new managers as I'd like to see an east midlands derby full of exciting fluid passing football on the deck. I'd also like us to win that game obviously!

Erm, most fans are happy with our current manager thanks- the biggest bug bear is lack of investment from our owners. Your lot didn't realise how lucky they were with your sugar daddy before it was to late. You have a ***** manager, ***** players, no stadium and not enough points to stay in this division, please don't suggest that we need a new manager when we have already reached last seasons point total whilst slashing the wage bill and still having 10 games left. Lets hope that you manage to con a manager as astute as Clough jnr as you are currently 3 years behind us and in worse shape. Enjoy your struggles

Quite a few neutral people and former players were at the game today and they did say the game wasn't the best, but to be honest in the past few years we'd lose these scrappy games so I don't really mind.

Especially against the red dogs. I don't care if we only have 10 % possession and one shot- as long as it goes in!

Erm, most fans are happy with our current manager thanks- the biggest bug bear is lack of investment from our owners. Your lot didn't realise how lucky they were with your sugar daddy before it was to late. You have a ***** manager, ***** players, no stadium and not enough points to stay in this division, please don't suggest that we need a new manager when we have already reached last seasons point total whilst slashing the wage bill and still having 10 games left. Lets hope that you manage to con a manager as astute as Clough jnr as you are currently 3 years behind us and in worse shape. Enjoy your struggles

Well if you're happy then fine I actually thought derby fans would want better than mid table. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Archived