Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done fans (apart from the sick ones who chanted about Doughty) - because PP was rocking tonight. Barker was having a great game before his injury. We heard from a steward that it was a compound fracture on either his fibia or femur. Bad news there Barks - but points to Tudgay for getting him help as soon as he could.

Am a bit surprised that Barker didn't get MOM, or Tyson for that matter, imo they both had great games.

We deserved that by coming out firing from the off and showing sheer bottle (and we should have had a penalty after a handball on the line) which is what we needed to do. And I'll add that I felt sorry for Tyson, he was kicked all over that pitch but didn't give up.

Great game though. I wish we could play like that every week and have the same atmosphere. Well done lads!

First of all except for the small minority chanting about the late mr Doughty the fans were tremendous and the atmosphere was cracking for the majority of the game. I am delighted that we beat the red dogs and hopefully send them that bit closer to the dop zone 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> the team showed grit, determination and bottle and I'm delighted we have finally done the double.

The chants were inexcusable, the idiots that were trying to spark it all night were then followed by the halfwits who took a poor taste to the Barker chants when he was down injured and it escalated.

The daft thing was, the chant 'you got what you want' was pretty much nail on the head and it shouldn't of gone any further than that, in poor taste. Forest fans can hardly play saint, chants about Commons baby were awful but we're no better for the foul chants we came out with.

As for the game, absolutely brilliant thought it wasn't going to happen as we were camped in their half for the majority of the game and dominated from the off and Bucko proved different, absolutely fantastic!

Two folk said 33,010 for the attendance... which it was.

Is that a sell out then??

Great win tonight and thoroughly deserved. If honest, Forest were dire.

Fielding had one of the quietest nights I have seen in ages.

Well done Derby, you deserved the win... Mines a double!!!

Nice chant from the Derby fans "Wheres your chairman gone, You're going down with your chairman".

You lost the moral high ground pal when you chanted about Commons baby. Its not big and its not clever but you dirty reddog chavs are the worst fans in the country. Full of self righteous mock pity.

I didn't join in with the down with the chairman chants, but I did when we sang "you got what you wanted....".

Poor mardarse fans and a bunch of dirty cheating divers on the pitch. You deserve each other.

From my observation I'd say at least 80% of the south east corner were singing the disrespectful chants so how many folks is that? Mehhh well who cares anyway, things happen so just move on 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> great victory against a pretty woeful Forest side, deserved that 110%

COYR!!

Lets be honest here, they would have done the same if it was the other way round.

Crowds will chant stuff, but don't necessarily mean it individually.

Its a Group vs a Group in a local derby match.... they don't like each other so will do what they can to get at them.

Get over it I say.

Older forest fans seem unphased by it one commented 'one of the first chants I remember was 'there is a circus in town, in our town, robert maxwell has drown'

so swings and roundabouts, but really really hoped we wouldn't resort to such measures.

I agree with the "you got what you wanted" chant as it is sickening to see the turncoats pretending that it was all roses and that they were happy with him. The rest is inexcusable and I just sat shaking my head but an old woman next to me said "they would do the same to us"- which is probably true but not the point

Anyway, back to the game. Forest were a dirty, mardy, cheating side. Fans of his previous clubs say this is what Cotterill demands of his players "to try and get an edge".

The amount of times a Derby player was pulled back or chopped down if they got goal side was unbelieveable. One time a Derby player committed a foul the whole Forest team were round the ref demanding action.

Horrible manager.

Horrible team

Horrible fans

Ave it you reddogs. GIRFUY..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived