(Postponed) Derby County v Notts Forest

Day

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone going down to the ground, if so can you post a picture of the surrounding areas that are this terrible risk to personal safety.

As has already been said, the undersoil heating is a waste of time because games will be called off regardless of the playing surface. It's an absolute joke.

If the real reason is the sad death of Mr Doughty, then the clubs should both state this as the reason as a mark of respect.

I don't agree with that at all! Think of all the times when other games have been called when it's been cold. These are unusual circumstances, you don't even get weather like this every year.

Still plenty of times when the pitch can freeze during the season. We're spoiled at Pride Park. Burton Albion played half a season in 3 months last year due to postponed fixtures - how many of ours were delayed?

Its pathetic that the roads in and around a modern city are not safe enough to travel on after one nights snow in this day and age. In Germany its minus 27 and yet flights from airports are still working normally. In Scandanavia they'd never have a game of football if they adpoted the same approach would they? Where were the gritting lorries last night? The authorities had enough warning it was coming.

In know its only a football match but I am really really disappointed!

Its pathetic that the roads in and around a modern city are not safe enough to travel on after one nights snow in this day and age. In Germany its minus 27 and yet flights from airports are still working normally. In Scandanavia they'd never have a game of football if they adpoted the same approach would they? Where were the gritting lorries last night? The authorities had enough warning it was coming.

In know its only a football match but I am really really disappointed!

In Scandinavia, they get this weather every day!

How about we invest billions in to preventing disruption from one day of weather we only get once every couple of years? I wouldn't mind myself but there'd be even more moaning about the increase in taxes. Which would be big And might not even be needed.

It's like comparing our earthquake prevention methods against Turkey.

They thought of that too - moving it to 3 o' clock ko but then they have to factor in the wether turning colder and fans moving about in the dark.

Archived