(Postponed) Derby County v Notts Forest

Day

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although it disappointing, these things happen, can't really see how anyone is at club is to blame, if anything take it out on the people who introduced the culture into the country where if u have an accident u look at blaming and claiming.

The good thing is that we have the build up to look forward to again, and who knows there may be more at stake to make it even more intense.

PP WAS clear but as many have said getting there for a vast amount of 33 thousand people would of been dangerous. like every year the country goes into melt down when ever a bit of snow falls.

I took my car off my drive last night as i knew it would never get off this morning but my road is totally cut off.

the gritters only do main roads and bus routes and how many of us live on these??

DCFC will refund your ticket money if you cant make the rearranged date, dont even blame the club for this they have taken the advise from Derbys. and notts police

. I am blaming DCFC they took the wrong advice and cancelled too early

i agree mate an absolute scandelous decision

they should have told the police,health + safety etc this is our biggest game of the season,its on tv we are playing end of discussion

Like 95% of your posts. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> as for the advice, they took the advice from the highway agency (or whatever they are called) as well as police from derbyshire and nottinghamshire, a numerous amount of people who work at the ground who couldn't get in, they would have thought that a numerous amount of fans wouldn't be able to. Congrats to you for being able to get there, but you are being selfish moaning that other people that wouldn't have been able to get there!!!

. Don't be stupid what a waste of money having undersoil heating and what about the thousands who can't make night rearranged games

I am 1 of those thousands, yet I am not moaning about it. I was driving around the city centre at 8 this morning and my car was going sideways twice and luckily there wasn't any other car around otherwise I would have gone into it. The undersoil heating is there for when the ground could be frozen yet the roads are safe.

Too early? Didnt they wait until the day of the game about four hours before kickoff before they made the decision? Hardly too early, if anything it saves people getting to the ground about 11 o clock only to realise its been a wasted journey. Cant blame DCFC for this one, their decision will have been heavily influenced by the police/highways agency.

. I drove around at 10ish with no problem roads we're ok did you steer into the skid

I was going round around about and my back end went round quicker than the front. The point I said about the time is it was around the time the game was called off, and they didn't think they would improve quickly enough.

Too early? Didnt they wait until the day of the game about four hours before kickoff before they made the decision? Hardly too early, if anything it saves people getting to the ground about 11 o clock only to realise its been a wasted journey. Cant blame DCFC for this one, their decision will have been heavily influenced by the police/highways agency.

don't be ridiculous, the Highways Agency did'nt have a problem with Villa fans travelling to Newcastle or Manure to Chelsea, hardly a drive down the A52 is it??????????

Hi Ladies and Gents

I too have had a long day, my lad his mate and me set off from Morecambe this morning at 06:30 first encountered fog (lasted 3/4 of trip) Snow banked on the sides of the M6, A500 and A50 roads getting worse by the mile (ice etc), Accidents, abandon vehicles (could have had a choice of some cracking motors along the A50 lol)

Then just 10 miles from PP hear the match is off !!! what a bugga !! so we turned and headed off back home. (interesting road trip)

just looking forward to the rearranged game no moans as such just wish they had made their minds up last night if they knew there would be problems outside the ground (as they stated the were aware the weather conditions would get worse)

Nevermind !!! Just cant wait to see them get hammered in the rearranged fixture ! UTR

Archived