(Postponed) Derby County v Notts Forest

Day

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am completely gutted, bit not for me, for the 33 others that gave up their precious time to come over, just because they are my team. They were all so excited about going to an English game.

I'm sure you are aware many posters were thinking of your travel plans when they heard the game had been called off. Tragic for the kids, I hope you manage to sort something out in the future. As as been said, it might be worthwhile having a chat with the club over this, why didn't they call the game off on the Saturday evening when conditions were far worse.

the forest game has gone from one extreme to the other- early on sunday and not allowing many to get tanked up to people booking days off work (Derby) or getting up before 3 in the afternoon (Forest) and having a massive drinking session. The policing will be interesting.

. No its not sarcasm I'm just talking about season ticket money back for one game. If you are not a season ticket holder you cann get your ticket refunded if you can't make the date as can Forest fans. Just hadn't factored in March 13 the so was going away might have to rearrange my plans which is not ideal. So that's that really. I'm sure loads of Derby and Forest fans will not now make the game. PS Why will the Police etc allow Forest match at night recipe for trouble IMO Remember last night match at City ground frightning.

Ok I understand now. I reckon if you read the terms and conditions of your season ticket there will probably be a disclaimer for refunds for re-arranged matches.

Archived