(Postponed) Derby County v Notts Forest

Day

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel trolled by him half the time in fairness.

He's basically told me I don't know what I'm talking about and that I'm delusional every time I make a point that's contradictory to his own.

If someone's on his back your comments are fair enough but in my experience it's the other way round.

If you report these posts we can deal with them, I'm not defending him fully as I can't read every post on here but from what I have read and noticed is there is a handful of members that feel the need to troll him for having a negative slant to his posts.

I'm not going to sit back and let this forum end up like the DET with fellow Derby fans forced off for having a different opinion, be it Bris or any other member.

If you report these posts we can deal with them, I'm not defending him fully as I can't read every post on here but from what I have read and noticed is there is a handful of members that feel the need to troll him for having a negative slant to his posts.

I'm not going to sit back and let this forum end up like the DET with fellow Derby fans forced off for having a different opinion, be it Bris or any other member.

Fair enough, that's noted. Never feel the need to report as it's only his opinion, like I say if he's getting slated that's not on, I just disagree with him. Nearly all the time.

Bris, like other people have a stern view on how things should be and what he wants the team to perform and obviously this sort of stance is always going to provoke indifferent opinions and clashes from time to time, he seemed to take it pretty well most of the time so can't understand why he was taking a break, but this forum is fantastic if you're opinionated!

A forum full of sheep (excuse the pun) is no fun, threads like 'Clough is doing an okay job' with 440 replies of 'agree', 'well said' , 'couldn't of said it better myself' would be boring, you need the people that will say 'cloughs a **** and hope he is sacked' otherwise it's not much of a debate!

Ah, a good old behind closed doors match eh!

Can't ever have seen that happening as fans would have decended on Pride Park regardless of it being behind closed doors.

Let's face it, what stopped this game going ahead was the early kick off. A 3pm kick off and I'm sure it would have taken place as there would have been more time to assess the situation. As it was, a decision in "the best interests of the fans" had to be made early to save many from long aborted journeys. I consider myself a distant fan (granted I don't have as far to travel as a few on this forum), however most of the long distance travellers seemed to already have their plans in place to get to the match.

You're right about that DR, like I'd booked in to the Premier Inn on Saturday night! Another £29 down the swanny,to go with the £29 for the rearranged Leicester Game,and because it'll probably be shortish notice I wont be able to get another £29 room for the re-arranged game.Up and down the M1 it is then!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Sarcasim is the lowest form of wit. If wit was s""t u would be constipated if it wasn't u would be saturated. Bloke from Council said on RD the reason game was off was to be fair to fans in No

rth Derbyshire and North Notts as they might have difficulty getting to Pride Park. Roads ok otherwise and were ok to travel on

Give us a kiss 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Before the obituaries, hand wringing and inquests get out of hand, has anyone thought he hasn't been on because he's just busy doing other stuff?

That's not allowed!!!

I do quite often agree with bris but also disagree a fair bit to, but I often feel that he comes across like he is talking down to people, that's the thing with forums u can't tell how people mean things all the time because u can only read words n not realise how things are said!

My daughter travelled down from Manchester on saturday night (11/2 Hr journey took 4Hrs) .

She was not happy when the game was called off. Wants to know why it wasn't called off earlier (sat. night) when the weather and road conditions were a lot worse than sunday morning. She got even more wound up when she drove back to manchester on sunday afternoon and she said the roads were clear.

Archived