James Bailey

DcFc Dyycheee

I can't see the point in selling. Get him signed up.

hughes hendrick bryson coutts bailey and davies is not OTT for a midfield squad.

Very strange if he's training with crewe.

Would rather have Bailey than Davies as he's a pretty good replacement for Hendrick.

We also have Jacobs who also looks usefull.

Coutts played in the middle when Bryson went off against Scunny and wasn't nearly as effective as out wide

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I doubt Crewe can afford to buy him back. £400k I would expect.

Well they got 4.5M for Powell and 2M for Westwood so they might have a bit, but outside the window now.

Odd he is training with them though, perhaps a loan with a view to buy in Jan?

Maybe it's just that he looked good next to lily because all lily did was try to run fast and fail and do sideways nothing balls. At least this season we don't seem to carry anybody in the team and I think like last season it will make a difference

Like most, I reckon Bails is a good Championship midfielder, but I've no particular problem with him leaving. Clough has replaced better players than him. Where I get a bit concerned is where the cover for Hendrick and Bryson is coming from. Free agent? Loan? Hughes moves inside? Hmm.

Like most, I reckon Bails is a good Championship midfielder, but I've no particular problem with him leaving. Clough has replaced better players than him. Where I get a bit concerned is where the cover for Hendrick and Bryson is coming from. Free agent? Loan? Hughes moves inside? Hmm.

Dales

• 3 weeks later...

Archived