Tony Pulis' hat.

Alph

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The awkward banter between the 2 sky sports news presenters

Roger Davies just repeating what Nigel Clough says to try and make it look like he knows what he is talking about

Stupid cliches when a player joins a new club such as, ' you just have to look at the training facilities, the stadium, the fanbase and you realise its a massive club' or ' Before joining i spoke to Rob Hulse, a former derby player, about joining the club and he told me that it is a great place to play at, and his words really influenced me.' Get real, you've only joined for the money.

SSN counting down to transfer deadline day a day after the window opens

Guilleme Ballague's pronunciation of Barthalona.

'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

John Terry.

The fact that Kenny Dogleesh has actually GOT a twitter account, never mind that he uses it to stick up for spmeone who has just been found guilty of racism.

John Terry.

The "never walk alone" crap spouted by dogleesh about a racist player he has.

John Terry.

The "chance" draw that Englnd got in the Euros in the back end of nowhere.

John Terry.

Pretty much everything Harry Redknapp says.

John Terry.

Gareth Bale.

John Terry.

The alarm in the media that Stoke have lost 5 on the trot!

John Terry.

Chelsea.

John Terry.

Jamie Redknapps skinny ties.

John Terry.

Jamie redknapp interviewing Dad.

John Terry.

Chinese people in the Kop at Anfield who sit there all game taking photos of Maxi Rodriguez taking a corner/tying up his laces/scratching his 'arris.

Flashing/scrolling/electronic advertising boards around the pitch.

The rediculous amount of sponsors on those boards behind the managers whenever they are being interviewed, mostly American/Chinese companies that you don't have any idea what they do.

The strange media persecution of Fernando Torres.

The media.

Mark Lawrenson.

Match of the day.

"A club with our fanbase deserves to be in the Premier League".

The idiotic stewarding decision in the South West corner today to force 3,000 people down one stair because a few Leeds fans might be within 50 yards of us otherwise.

"at this football club"

"for this football club"

"football club.....football club...."

I hate the way Liverpool fans seem to be under the impression saying "Liverpool Football Club" as opposed to just "Liverpool" adds some kind of gravitas to their comment, IT DOESN'T, IT JUST SOUNDS PRETENTIOUS YOU TW*TS.

And while I'm about it, why are Liverpool fans touted as being "the most knowledgable fans in the country" ? Load of tosh 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

arriva bus drivers;ignorant,rude tossers

binmen;lazy,lazy tossers

liverpool fc and the lack of class they have

Before Christmas, I got on the park n ride bus from Town as I wanted to go to Starbucks for a coffee, then the club shop for me lad a present.

I got on the bus and asked to go to PP.

Bus driver said in a surly voice - where abouts?

To which I replied - the stadium.

Then he said - which bit? Equally surly voice.

To which I replied - the North West corner. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

That feckin confused him good and proper, the arsey tw@t. I saw the wry smile flicker across his boat race too.

John Terry.

The fact that Kenny Dogleesh has actually GOT a twitter account, never mind that he uses it to stick up for spmeone who has just been found guilty of racism.

John Terry.

The "never walk alone" crap spouted by dogleesh about a racist player he has.

we've already heard your accounts on racism (where you accused me of being incoherently racist btw), just cut it out would you? Your the kind of persons who makes a small comment become a massive scandal, you need to relax about it.

Archived