Tony Pulis' hat.

Alph

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

liverpool football club

Nice touch by the "little scallywags" from merseyside, posting a load of teeets wishing that mark halsey dies from

Cancer.....(recovering from cancer and whose wife is battling cancer)

Brilliant!!!

But lets not forget....they are the best supporters on the planet.

Scumbags.

People using excuses like 'not taking the Europa League seriously' when they're knocked out.. No, it's just that Athletic Bilboa played you off the park for 2 games (Utd fans) or the same can be said about Sevilla for the Spurs fans.

People who focus too much on the league instead of the cups.. Arsene, you're going to finish in the top 4, now stop fecking about playing the reserves in the League Cup..

The top 4 blogs on the BBC that are contantly on repeat.. Arsenal youngsters need to learn (after losing 4-0 in Milan) Arsenals youngsters have grown up (after winning the return leg 2 weeks later 3-0)

Fans that think having bigger attendances is likely to swing a players decision

Derby fans that think a player would rather choose us over Wigan and Fulham

Fans that boo teams trying to retain possession

The constant 'PL is the best in the world comments' from fans who have never watched any other League in Europe

Arsenal and Spurs joining and then leaving the title race every few weeks

Tony Pulis complaining about criminal tackling

Tony Pulis trying to criticise Arsenals discipline record with the number of yellow cards (no Tony, half of Arsenals yellow cards have come from constant complaining about criminal tackling from brutes like Stoke, Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton etc. and the removal of shirts when scoring not for raking their studs down players legs and leading in with elbows)

Alex Ferguson never admitting the referee has accidentally made a few howlers in their favour once again

Rant about general life.....

The fact that all girls my age all go for older lads in bars/clubs, so frustrating!

People thinking chino's are cool. My grandad has a pair of old school chino's back from the 60's.....

How we seem to be the only country on the earth who seemed to be late with everything

How all Americans think we all talk like the queen.......

How Americans think we all have bad teeth

TOWIE dumbing down society, Joey Essex GTFO!!

Jeremy Kyle and how it represents the lower class

All ITV programming

Capital FM is the worst radio station ever minus Dino & Pete.

The majority of pop music

Teens thinking a proper gig is going to see Justin Bieber

Chavs hanging outside Thorn Tree in Ripley thinking it's the ghetto innit

Heanor and what is has become

The fact the council has decided to let a supermarket build right next to Sainsburys in Ripley, basically trying to turn the town into a **** hole like Heanor is now

The police moaning about how bad they have it, then all the staff turning up in smart cars and expensive suits....

People with peds....they aren't cool....

Fat g!ts in scooters who can't be bothered to walk more than 30yards. You're not disabled love, you're just fat!

People moaning about how everything's getting expensive and they can't afford things, but still have enough for 2 weeks away abroad.

These middleman managers who get paid loads for doing sod all.

Vegetarians who buy leather items......(ask my ex girlfriend)

People thinking you're not clever because you don't go to uni.

Playing at JJB, it's a death trap if you're skinny 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Old people moaning about how bad immigration is, then they move to the south of Spain/

That'll do 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I'll throw in a few general life things..

Putting headphones into my pocket, taking them out and finding a knot so big it would take hours to plan

People who say they've experienced a country after spending 2 weeks inside a hotel complex in a resort location

People who treat foreigners like dirt

Girls that abuse the 'you can't hit a girl' card and think they can say what they like

malls that all look the same

crowds of people

lies

PBW not liking me

Nice touch by the "little scallywags" from merseyside, posting a load of teeets wishing that mark halsey dies from

Cancer.....(recovering from cancer and whose wife is battling cancer)

Brilliant!!!

But lets not forget....they are the best supporters on the planet.

Scumbags.

Mate, they are the victims in all of thus. Mark Halsey has done them all a terrible injustice.

The fact that JJB Sports only sells shirts from Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Barcelona etc, thus promoting this culture of gloryhunting. I was at the one in Meadowhall a while back, and there was not one Sheffield Wednesday shirt, nor Sheffield United or Rothertham either. At least Sports Direct has a greater variety, but it's still a poor effort.

Victims...

how dare he send someone off for a two footed out of control tackle.... it made me sick

It was clear Evans had 2 feet up aswell. Either it was a yellow for both players and a stern word, or they both went. Crap refereeing that.

And about the twitter garbage. It's vile and horrible, I'll say that all day - but the ones who are guilty of it are not proper fans of the game and never will be.

the ref did very very well i thought.

Definite sending off, arguably Evans could have got a yellow, but he was going for the ball and was in control of himself, the scouser was just trying to hurt someone..

as for the "proper fans" what about the liverpool season ticket holders that were making the aeroplane gestures....? salt of the earth the scousers.....real nice people.

The fact that JJB Sports only sells shirts from Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Barcelona etc, thus promoting this culture of gloryhunting. I was at the one in Meadowhall a while back, and there was not one Sheffield Wednesday shirt, nor Sheffield United or Rothertham either. At least Sports Direct has a greater variety, but it's still a poor effort.

Possibly because they are the only ones they are licensed to sell. DCFC shirts have started to appear in SD now, haven't done for ages.

Archived