Tony Pulis' hat.

Alph

Steve Claridge's comment on the FLS tonight:

That's just the nature of footballs - they move around

Everyone being an expert on La Liga when El Classico comes around.

Interviews with footballers.

The fact there's a christmas tree on the FLS. On the 11th of December.

The table at the end of the FLS is no longer done by a screen with Manish infront pretending he can see it. 2 years of them doing that **** routine, and I was growing to like it - then they take it away.

Steve Claridge.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve Claridge's comment on the FLS tonight:

Everyone being an expert on La Liga when El Classico comes around.

Interviews with footballers.

The fact there's a christmas tree on the FLS. On the 11th of December.

The table at the end of the FLS is no longer done by a screen with Manish infront pretending he can see it. 2 years of them doing that **** routine, and I was growing to like it - then they take it away.

Steve Claridge.

Steve Claridge - Jimmy Kébé was disrespectful was taking the Micky out of west ham,

That's right Steve, make that more of a issue than the fact Jack Collison putting his studs down Kébé's knee to his ankle. ****

Leeds United.

Leeds United's crappy Marching on Together chant, worra loada sh**e

The fact that the days of good management and prudent finances could win you titles are a thing of the past.

John Terry

John Terry being England captain.

The fact I no longer care about the England team.

Any team 'Arry manages always seem to be 'down to the bare bones'

Talksport's Mark Saggers, a petulant tw*t if I ever heard one.

On a wider scale, Lord Snooty, Seb Coe, smug tw*t that needs a good effin' punch in the kisser.

The fact I believe that Manish bloke got his job because he ticks the right boxes at the BBC as opposed to being the best man for the job.

That woman commentator employed by the BBC for the same reason, I like women but women commentating on blokes football is just wrong.

Andre Villas Boas

SkySports Jim White. Arse.

Shawcross and Huth.

Martin O'fookin Neill.

Back when inspiration strikes. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Martin Taylor. Im sick of the fat useless loafer.He has managed to turn Fielding into a young Bywater.fielding no longer bosses his area or seems able to come off his line.His kicking has turned to rubbish too.

I blame Taylor for this.He was average as a keeper and appears to be garbage as a coach.

I hate him.

If we go off the topic of football I reckon I could give you a run for your money Joe. There are a million things that I hate about just ASDA.

Oh, i hate Bono, Sergio Busquets, Bob Geldoff and the rude staff in Steve's chip shop in Alvaston.

Feel better for those few.

Christ is that place still there, used to do great onion gravy back in the 70's/early 80's 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Christ is that place still there, used to do great onion gravy back in the 70's/early 80's 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Yeah, still there. You can get chips, gravy, beans, peas, sausage, fritters, cod, haddock, kebabs, chicken, cans of pop.... Loadsa stuff.

Except a fckin 'please' and 'thank you'. Those they don't do.

proselytizers - just leave me alone, I am shopping not looking for god, and when I am at home on the weekend I don't want to be bothered by complete nutters

teachers who have a power surge because they have the ability to shout at kids

the reputation stoke city fans have- in the championship Britannia was half empty and fecking silent

tottenham

Archived