Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't watch it regularly but when I do the games are boring. Whether its the commentators or whatever I'm on the verge of falling asleep. When barca or real play its too one sided anyone else it just bores me.

Yes, so one sides that Real Madrid have dropped points 3 of the 7 games they've played already this season against other league teams.. Getafe and Sevilla both beat them whilst Valencia drew at the Bernabau..

Also what do you expect? Barca and Real Madrid both now have teams that would rival any other club team in the history of the game.. Both possess the finest footballers in the world.. The only disappointing thing witrh Real Madrid though is their lack of youth and Spanish players.. Only Casillas is a youth player whilst Casillas, Alonso and Sergio Ramos are Spanish.. The rest that started today were foreign.. (then again Barca have 80% of the best Spanish players)

But clearly don't watch La Liga often or on a wind up to suggest it's boring.. The best football with plenty of goals..Even games outside of the top 2 are highly entertaining.. Valenica today beat Athletico Bilboa 3-2 in a cracker.. There have already been some great high scoring games like 5-3, 4-3, plenty of 3-3s and 3-2s all with excellent on the deck football (Barca and Real Madrid excluded).. Tell me this, what's been the best PL game that hasn't included Man City, Man Utd or Chelsea? I bet you struggle to think of any high scoring closely matched games..

Oh and look at the top 3 in England, all winning again today.. Predictable.

You have to be emotionally involved with a club to enjoy/endure football imo.

I've seen many matches 'in the flesh', mostly involving the Rams, which raise my

blood pressure to dangerous levels, i can't get excited watching Barca, Real, Man Utd etc,

because i have no 'feeling' towards them.

I remember going to watch Birmingham City beat Ipswich 5-2 at St. Andrews (a free ticket) many years ago

i was aware that it was a fantastic display by Brum, but i could only offer polite applause, as i had

no feeling for either side. My heart was 'elsewhere', maybe that's the difference between a fan and a supporter.

Right, I said I!!! Think it's boring I must have missed all the good matches. I'm not on a wind up because if inwas I wouldve of said it was in general not that it think it is.

And bris I know that the pl can be predictable but come on last year wasn't.

I dont know why I bother writing what I think on this forum anymore.

Right, I said I!!! Think it's boring I must have missed all the good matches. I'm not on a wind up because if inwas I wouldve of said it was in general not that it think it is.

And bris I know that the pl can be predictable but come on last year wasn't.

I dont know why I bother writing what I think on this forum anymore.

read my reasoning above, franco, we are Derby fans, end of..

some on here are football fans.

Keep posting, i enjoy your input.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

read my reasoning above, franco, we are Derby fans, end of..

some on here are football fans.

Keep posting, i enjoy your input.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I didn't see it because I think you posted it just before me.

And thank you I do to 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Lazio 3-0 Milan. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Milan have an an awful start this season.

It won't just be an awful start either.

They seem to be in a rush to get rid of their best players for the least amount of money as quickly as possible so they've got plenty of time to not replace. I think it's a flawed plan.

Pato is always injured too.

They're fooked.

I'm amazed Allegri has a job.

They were great v Inter and still lost. They really are in decline.

Pirlo, Seedorf, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Silva, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho...... they don't have one player as good as any of those were for Milan.

They're currently panicking about Prince Boateng leaving.

La liga IS predicatble, no one outside of madrid or barc will ever win it, just like the premiershite is predictable.

Both boring shisters, give me the campbionship any day!!

Deportivo and Valenica both won the league during the first Galactico era..

Never say never.. Atletico Madrid have an excellent squad this year, they could challenge..

But it's only predictable of the winners because both Barca and Real Madrid have teams that are comparable with best teams in the history of football.. Both teams are from another planet.. How can anyone compete over 38 games.. If Man City, Chelsea or Utd were in La Liga they'd also finish about 20 points behind..

But the cycle will end when the greats go.. Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Casillas, Puyol, Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, David Villa are all worldclass players and in the top 3 for each of their positions... But in 7 years time they all won't be playing at the level and they won't be easily replaced.. These are players in their prime or just a little bit over.. They're all 27 plus..

Barca will always rely on youth, Real Madrid money.. But they won't win every La Liga for the next 20 years.. There will be another winner I'm sure.. Spain has the advantage of producing better players and the likes of Atletico and Valencia can hold onto them for at least a few seasons..

Can you say the same for England though.. Can anyone else realistically topple Utd, Chelsea or City in the next 20 years.. Unlike Spain there isn't a single team that can briong through as many quality youth players to be able to topple a money thrashing club like Chelsea or City..

Archived