Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd never guess who the clear top 3 are after 8 games in the PL?

Also you'd never guess who the bottom 6 clubs are..

Also you'd never guess that Fulham, Stoke and Sunderland are slap bang in midtable..

The PL is so predictable and unless outside the top 4 normally a bore-fest too..

I do..

La Liga is the best league in the world.. The best football by the best players scoring the best goals in the best stadiums with the best commentary..

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL DE RONALDO... GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL DE MADRID

I do..

La Liga is the best league in the world.. The best football by the best players scoring the best goals in the best stadiums with the best commentary..

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL DE RONALDO... GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL DE MADRID

Oh you love that Spanish stuff, you do.

I like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGa_YucOmBE

Nope

theres only one fixture to look for in la liga el classico

La liga is predictable (villareal going down was a bit of a shock)

That and it's booooooooring watching one sided matched constantly

Nope, there are 100s of fixtures to look out for.. Such as Atletico vs Valencia, Sevilla vs Betis, Getafe vs Grenada..

Yes La Liga is so predictable that Malaga finished in the top 4, Zaragoza survived despite being 15 points from safety at one stage and anyone of 5 clubs could have gone down on the final day of the season..

Yes, the PL is so much more unpredictable.. What a huge suprise it is to see the top 3 clubs now are Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City.. I bet the best odds of that is around 1/8.. And look whose around the bottom..

At the bottom of La Liga is Espanol.. A club whose been in the top flight since 1994.. So predictable

Nope, there are 100s of fixtures to look out for.. Such as Atletico vs Valencia, Sevilla vs Betis, Getafe vs Grenada..

Yes La Liga is so predictable that Malaga finished in the top 4, Zaragoza survived despite being 15 points from safety at one stage and anyone of 5 clubs could have gone down on the final day of the season..

Yes, the PL is so much more unpredictable.. What a huge suprise it is to see the top 3 clubs now are Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City.. I bet the best odds of that is around 1/8.. And look whose around the bottom..

At the bottom of La Liga is Espanol.. A club whose been in the top flight since 1994.. So predictable

la liga sucks

PL is predictable but entertaining

the championship is both the quality may not be there but its entertaining

Archived