Miles Addison

NorfolkRam

So why go to a team in the same league, it makes sense if he drops down a league, and has more chance of playing every game.

You belittle Barnsley and their manager by suggesting he will be fit and OK to play there , but not here.

They are selling there best CB?Player of the Year to us, that's why we think he will have a chance of first team action there. And the face him playing in the same league let's us see what performances he puts in against the same team's we will be facing aswell. :rolleyes:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are selling there best CB?Player of the Year to us, that's why we think he will have a chance of first team action there. And the face him playing in the same league let's us see what performances he puts in against the same team's we will be facing aswell. :rolleyes:
So he goes there for six months, and at the end of it Barnsley are points ahead of us, good move:confused:

PS

We bought Blackpools best player , some other centerhalf, and they got promotion.

So he goes there for six months, and at the end of it Barnsley are points ahead of us, good move:confused:

PS

We bought Blackpools best player , some other centerhalf, and they got promotion.

so you are telling me that if Barnsley are a few points ahead of us, and Addison is getting game time.. It's all Clough's fault for loaning him out?! If Barnsley are points ahead of us it is most likely to us as a team being **** rather than Miles Addison being loaned to them! Sort it out man.

I do not understand barnsley manager when he say "I know addison very well"?

when have they ever met. I don't think he means as a player because he has never seen him play against one of his sides.

Someone please explain?

he has read about him, heard reports and no doubt seen him play on telly. Therefore his claim to 'knowing him well' which of course he doesn't as he doesn't play RB. Maybe he's got confused with Leacock.. ?

I do not understand barnsley manager when he say "I know addison very well"?

when have they ever met. I don't think he means as a player because he has never seen him play against one of his sides.

Someone please explain?

As mad as it seems maybe as a football manager he has watched lots of games at first team and reserve level and may have seen a bit of Addison play. I still believe if he was on cloughs first team plans he would not be allowed to leave even on loan, maybe a few months but not for half a season. Croft was loaned out the same last season as he wasn't in cloughs plans

As I put before, he trained last season and played, he will be on a training plan now and then have a pre season with everyone else. All I can see is people trying to believe he is part of cloughs plans when he clearly isn't. We aren't good enough to loan first team players out

can people not just see it's to help him gain first team experience and fitness again after MONTHS out :rolleyes: if we were going to sell him i'm sure Stoke would be the first team to make an offer as Pulis is a big fan of Addison

can people not just see it's to help him gain first team experience and fitness again after MONTHS out :rolleyes: if we were going to sell him i'm sure Stoke would be the first team to make an offer as Pulis is a big fan of Addison

Has he actually said that or did he tell you himself? Wasnt that just in a paper a few years ago?

Has he actually said that or did he tell you himself? Wasnt that just in a paper a few years ago?

he rang me the other week and asked if i could give Nigel a kick up the arse to sell him, i declined that offer. I'm pretty sure Stoke bid around £1.5 million (ish) in a january window not so long ago and DET reported it and interest since then aswell unless i'm being blonde and they don't get story's often wrong and out of the blue.

UTR is right my friend Pulis is a huge fan of Addison but we will demand huge fee for him. It was in the papers becuase Pulis made clear he wanted him.

Oh it was in some papers that's true then. Show me where pulls has said in the past year he is a big fan, or even a fan. If we would want a massive fee he wouldn't be going out on loan. Some people need to get in the real world. He has a year left on his contract, he has bearly been fit, he is available for a half a seaon loan. His value will currently be low. Or if we want him to get fit we could just loan him at a month a time or a 3 month loan after a pre season with our staff. You don't loan players out for half a seaon if you just want to help them get fit.

Oh it was in some papers that's true then. Show me where pulls has said in the past year he is a big fan, or even a fan. If we would want a massive fee he wouldn't be going out on loan. Some people need to get in the real world. He has a year left on his contract, he has bearly been fit, he is available for a half a seaon loan. His value will currently be low. Or if we want him to get fit we could just loan him at a month a time or a 3 month loan after a pre season with our staff. You don't loan players out for half a seaon if you just want to help them get fit.

so does that mean when beckham went to preston fergie wanted to sell him? a long run of games to get fit rather than waiting for a bad game from our newly constructed team to get his chance again? its a no brainer and also a sweetner to get our man. barnsley would be glad for just a taste of the quality of addison. i think it sounds like win win win for the rams

Oh yes I forgot our team us so great it can afford to loan out good players to teams in the same division. The man u's etc of the world loan outthere kids to gain experience and toughen them up. To use man u loaning out beckam when he was a kid who hadnt played a game is nothing like us loaning addison to another team who finished about where we did

You do if it helps seal the deal for one of your major targets.

What's the worse that can happen from a short-term loan, really?

Fans could panic and sound really shrill and girly because a young player is allowed out on loan......:confused:

And thats before anyone really knows if it will actually happen. Best to panic though, just in case. Board, Clough, tits, lets 'ave 'em out and be done with.

What's the worse that can happen from a short-term loan, really?

Indeed - seems like a good idea. Seal the deal - as said above. Get miles fit. Great!

(I have to say, though, i agree with em. I don't think miles fits into NC's plans.)

Archived