Miles Addison

NorfolkRam

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see what you are saying but both of our leading scorers on the bench? Don't reckon that would happen TBH

They are our leading goal scorers because they have been the only ones playing. Ball in 5 starts has 3 goals and Tyson well we know about him, however his play and speed once match fit will benefit us no end.

I just hope we get him back. I've always rated the big lad and I'll be unhappy if he goes. With him, O'Brien, Hendricks, Ball and Bennett coming through it looks good for the youth at DCFC.

Hes not a youth anymore, its amazing just how much football he has missed. If we get him back fit though he could be a real asset

They are our leading goal scorers because they have been the only ones playing. Ball in 5 starts has 3 goals and Tyson well we know about him, however his play and speed once match fit will benefit us no end.

I know where you are coming from but I don't think that Clough would drop them both to the bench

With all the talk of Clough wanting a midfield loanee in case Green goes - why doesn't he just bring this young fella back

That's not actually a bad call but I dare say we have a long term agreement with Barsley which means we cannot until the agreement ends.

Last I heard Miles' agreement runs out on Saturday - 28th Jan

It does beause we play them on the 31/1/12.

At present Addison would not break into the team he would however the squad as he can cover midfield and defence. At present he may as well stop at Barnsley till 28/1/12 to continue his rehab and play actual competitvie games

It does beause we play them on the 31/1/12.

At present Addison would not break into the team he would however the squad as he can cover midfield and defence. At present he may as well stop at Barnsley till 28/1/12 to continue his rehab and play actual competitvie games

With our almost desperate lack of a squad let alone squad depth, I would like to see Clough add a recall clause. I know managers don't like them but it would appear the boy is match fit and could do a job for us this season.

Did clough play a master stroke and send him out on loan to Barnsley just so it was them who paid his wages whilst he was getting fit, not saving huge amounts of cash but why not get someone to pay him to train!! Now he is fit if get him back here!!! I'd rather see him come on to close out a game for last 15/20 min than buxton!!

Barnsley looking to extend the loan I read today. Nothing from Derby though.

I am keen to have him back to be honest, Barnsley do not have a game this weekend and then have us on the 31st, which I doubt he could play in.

Would be good to look at him and sort out the Green situation pretty quick I think.

Archived