Miles Addison

NorfolkRam

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has age and versaitlity on his side.

at least £4 mill!

I would like to see him go out on loan and get a regular game somewhere until the end of the year. His lack of mobility was a bit concerning when he game back from his injury.

I was just thinking, why not offer him to them in a 3 month loan as cover for them Gains his match fitness and pace back and they aren't left short if they struggle to replace him, i think he has to much potential to sell just quite yet.

Maybe a season long loan to them as part of the Shackell deal?

good shout that is, i would happily loan him because his potential is far too good to just let go cheaply. Not saying he's going to become England's next Ferdinand but in this division he has to be one of the best young CB's.

I think DCFC will have to consider a serious offer (£1.5 - 2 mil + extras), have a feeling that Miles may follow Giles Barnes and end up a forgotton man. Both unlucky with injuries but will never reach the potential once shown due to them!

Lee Holmes, Adam Murray, Lewin Nyatanga, Mavin Robinson the list could go on and on

Maybe the player actually wants to play not be back up. Many young players leave clubs for that reason. He is a long way down the pecking order

1. Barker

2. Shackell

3. Addison

4. Anderson

5. Leacock/Buxton... He's far down aint he :p but this is my opinion not the manager's, although (hopefully) many will agree with this.

I think I agree with that. Whenever I think of how good a prospect he is, I remind myself of those almost embarrasing situations when he seems to get the ball stuck under his feet as he turns to transfer the ball from his left side to his right foot because he can't kick it with his left.When that happens he looks so cumbersome and ungainly its unbelievable and you could never see him making a midfield player while he has a hole in it

When playing at the back, he can crash tackle and head the ball back where it came from all day long, but his positional sense and reading of the game is non existent. So run at him and turn him and you have him on toast. He's better than Nytanga though a\nd we were sad to see him go for the same reasons

1. Barker

2. Shackell

3. Addison

4. Anderson

5. Leacock/Buxton... He's far down aint he :p but this is my opinion not the manager's, although (hopefully) many will agree with this.

I dont think Clough sees it that way at all. Anderson is above addison and maybe even Brayford moving across

Archived