Miles Addison

NorfolkRam

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some doom mongers here today. He is going out on loan to one day return to the club fully fit, more importantly match fit and ready to challenge the first team.

If clough wanted him out he wouldn't have been on the bench last season and he would be sold not loaned. After initially panicking about this it has been clearly shown as a very good bit of business.

"I know him well and he is someone I would like to see come here. I believe he would be a great acquisition for Barnsley Football Club."

sounds like they want a permanent deal?

"I know him well and he is someone I would like to see come here. I believe he would be a great acquisition for Barnsley Football Club."

sounds like they want a permanent deal?

What they want and want they get may be two different things.

Bloomers on radio, and twitter today when I asked him directly said it was a half season loan IF it happened

DET saying it is a loan

I gave heard people refer to loans as acquisitions in the past.

Its stupid IMHO, how is he good enough to play for Barnsley, who finished above us, but NOT good enough to play for Derby ?

He is good enough to [play for Derby- he's just not fit. Barnsley are short of players and would be willing to take him on loan as he is a quality player. Varney isn't good enough to play for us but went tot Blackpool on loan- Savage wasn't good enough, went to Brighton then came back and played nearly every game. It's down to finances and options in the positions they play.

He is good enough to [play for Derby- he's just not fit. Barnsley are short of players and would be willing to take him on loan as he is a quality player. Varney isn't good enough to play for us but went tot Blackpool on loan- Savage wasn't good enough, went to Brighton then came back and played nearly every game. It's down to finances and options in the positions they play.
He is NOT a quality player,he has ability, and could be good,but he has had maybe three really good games, and then for whatever reason , injured or otherwise he has been nothing out of the ordinary, don't get carried away with this class player mularkey.

He is NOT a quality player,he has ability, and could be good,but he has had maybe three really good games, and then for whatever reason , injured or otherwise he has been nothing out of the ordinary, don't get carried away with this class player mularkey.

Erm, yes I he is a quality player. "Class" is your word mate. At this level when fit he is a quality player, hence him playing in the first team when he has been fit in the past. You don't have to be out of the ordinary to be a quality player, when he was fit he had a run in the team and provided quality. Just because he isn't going to be playing for England doesn't mean he's not quality.

Erm, yes I he is a quality player. "Class" is your word mate. At this level when fit he is a quality player, hence him playing in the first team when he has been fit in the past. You don't have to be out of the ordinary to be a quality player, when he was fit he had a run in the team and provided quality. Just because he isn't going to be playing for England doesn't mean he's not quality.
Whether class or quality he has a lot to prove to be top IMHO.

My point still stands, if he is deemed good enough to play in this league for a team that finished above us, then he should stay here.

Archived