Miles Addison

NorfolkRam

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's basically next in line if Shackell or Barker gets injured/ suspended he's in. I'd loan him out but wouldn't sell

my thoughts exactly, the only reason he's looked so slow when he came back was the fact he got thrown straight into the first team due to other injuries rather than giving him a good few weeks in reserves to gain fitness, a good pre season and a loan out would do him the world of good!

So is Miles fit right now, or is he still injured?

Who is injured right now, can people confirm for me please - IIRC Barker & Green will miss pre-season, with Green being kn*ckered until new year.

This is Derby mate, they're all f*ckin injured!

So is Miles fit right now, or is he still injured?

Who is injured right now, can people confirm for me please - IIRC Barker & Green will miss pre-season, with Green being kn*ckered until new year.

Miles is fit to train but obviously not match fit by a long stretch

Letting him go on loan til January is a good idea, he'll come back fit and alot sharper hopefully. I'd stick a 24hr Call-Back clause thingy on though just in case, cause knowing out luck we'll get plenty of injuries.

Not a word about loan.

As captain heads to Pride Park, Hill is set to sign Rams midfielder.

Barnsley and Derby County are set to swap players in the next week or so with Reds captain Jason Shackell sealing a £1m move to Pride Park and Rams midfielder Miles Addison coming to Oakwell.

Reds boss Keith Hill admitted this afternoon that he is all but resigned to losing his skipper after a fine debut season at the club with the 27 year old’s agent making it very clear his client wants out.

The Reds are set to make a profit on the sale however and they could be set to land 22 year old former England Under 21 interational Addison in exchange.

Addison came through the ranks at Pride Park and has made 65 appearances for the club since making his debut in 2005.

http://www.barnsley-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/shackell_set_to_leave_but_reds_to_be_miles_better_682041/index.shtml?

If Addison leaves for good, then devastated wouldn't quite some this up adequately.

I'll say it again.

I listened to Radio Derby yesterday they had Hill on saying he wanted Addison. Bloomers said something about checking with Derby and it would be nothing permanent, half season loan at most.

I'll say it again.

I listened to Radio Derby yesterday they had Hill on saying he wanted Addison. Bloomers said something about checking with Derby and it would be nothing permanent, half season loan at most.

You know just the right things to say, although I might need this re-assurance two or three more times before the transfer window ends. :D

The Rams are closing in on the signing of Tykes skipper Shackell after making a third bid, believed to worth around £1m, for the centre-half.

It has now emerged that Addison could move in the opposite direction, possibly for the first half of the 2011-12 season.

Derby are not thought to be looking to sell the 22-year-old but could be willing to let him go to Oakwell on a temporary basis.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Undefined-Headline/article-3661958-detail/article.html

Boycie, you stoop, we replaced Commons with Ben Davies.....not replacing people, what are you on about?

Can't believe we are selling Addison.

Loaning loaning loaning not selling.

Anyway he hardly played at end of last season, rushed back not fully fit.

Andeson, Buxton and Shackell to start the season, Barker if he gets fit in time.

Archived