Miles Addison

NorfolkRam

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why couldn't Nigel just try him for a game in midfield? We are conceding far too much possession in midfield and need a presence. I am not saying that Miles is the answer but is an option we haven't tried. It seems like everyone at the club has given up on this season so why not experiment a bit?

Why couldn't Nigel just try him for a game in midfield? We are conceding far too much possession in midfield and need a presence. I am not saying that Miles is the answer but is an option we haven't tried. It seems like everyone at the club has given up on this season so why not experiment a bit?

Too late, he's going to a club with a rich russian, who is ambitious,they are building a decent squad there and are looking upwards,we were linked to Marc pugh from there in Jan,but he chose to stay........

and besides, you know NC doesnt change his mind, he had made it up about Miles ages ago methinks, the new deal was to try to get a decent fee,instead of a free......

Good luck Miles

W*nk! What a stupid effing decision! I don't know whether they have fallen out but I would say Miles is better than most of the players in the squad when he is given achance and fit. What was all that bull Nige was spouting about him being one for the future and tying him down to a contract etc etc? I am annoyed he has gone on loan- if it is made permanent I will be livid! One step forward, three steps back

Far from happy with this. I'm not saying he's amazing or world class but better option than Buxton. I'll be livid if he's gone for good. We are carrying players a hell of a lot worse than Miles.

Every day that passes puts another tick in the Nigel out column for me.

I would of thought he'd have a recall clause in his contract, however unlike most of us Clough doesn't want him in his plans, and if all goes well, and Bournemouth do get promoted, maybe we could try and sell them for 500k and put towards our new superstar striker (from belper town). I'd be sad to see him go, as in the championship you don't need to be technically gifted. When forest got into the play offs they had the tightest defence, and Wes Morgan was part of that! You just need players who will head and kick everything!

Im not a massive Addison fan, but we cant keep playing Bailey, Hendrick and Carroll in midfield on physical attributes alone, not forgetting their basic ability on the ball. At his best Addison is a good player at this standard, Nigel should be trying to get it out of him again.

When Clough makes his mind up about something, it's rare that he changes it.

I'll make sure i get to a Bournemouth game when i know he's playing.

A fully fit Addison would possibly help the Hendricks and Baileys to play better football by taking some of the physical pressure of them.

Although not a playmaker himself, he could sit in front of the back four and allow others to push on a bit.

Poor decision to let him go just as we look a bit fragile in the middle.

Archived