Craig Bryson - Kilmarnock - Signed

davenportram

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear we would do better sealing these deals a bit further away from Leicester. Maybe fly players in to some secet location in Kazakhstan or Michigan and set up a little training centre outpost there to complete the deals!

Quite excited about him joining. A bloke who writes articles for football websites has told me that, in today's market, Bryson should be worth a couple of million and that he'd rather have him than Scott Brown. Coming from a Celtic fan, that seems like high praise indeed.

didnt we once have a player paraded to the crowd only for the deal to fall through...............until its announced all official like I wont be happy

Ian Storey-Moore... We had him hooked until Man Utd got to his wife with promises of the Salford night life and all the prawn sandwiches she could eat.

didnt we once have a player paraded to the crowd only for the deal to fall through...............until its announced all official like I wont be happy

Paul_PC_Clark Paul PC Clark

by bryso7

@bryso7 , radio derby says contract agreed + medical passed, ur signing on thurday. Can u rt to confirm ???

From the horses mouth it would appear...... or at least his iPhone

Quite excited about him joining. A bloke who writes articles for football websites has told me that, in today's market, Bryson should be worth a couple of million and that he'd rather have him than Scott Brown. Coming from a Celtic fan, that seems like high praise indeed.

very good praise indeed considering most Celtic are arrogant and feel some of there player's are untouchable!

very good praise indeed considering most Celtic are arrogant and feel some of there player's are untouchable!

Colin Bloomers on twitter

https://twitter.com/colinbloomfield/status/77708381703503872

Craig Bryson flying to East Mids today. 2 clubs agreed a £450K fee. The Scottish transfer window re-opens on Thurs so not done yet.

Wonder who the second club are?

Are you seriously trying to say that there are 2 clubs interested? Not the 2 clubs have agreed a fee?

You joshing me aren't you Dav, geeower.

Archived