Craig Bryson - Kilmarnock - Signed

davenportram

He always goes to the Championship in FM. And that's always right.

Yeah Jonny Metgod told me he would be a quality addition when I asked him to scout Bryson, he must be good!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colin Bloomers on twitter

Craig Bryson flying to East Mids today. 2 clubs agreed a £450K fee. The Scottish transfer window re-opens on Thurs so not done yet.

— Colin Bloomfield (@ColinBloomfield)

June 6, 2011

Craig Bryson flying to East Mids today. 2 clubs agreed a £450K fee. The Scottish transfer window re-opens on Thurs so not done yet.

Wonder who the second club are?

Think he measn the 2 clubs. Probably didn't have enough characters. sausageter for ya.

I thought that at first bit the "so not done yet" I took to be it's a second club interested. Could also mean it can't be finalised until Thursday (1Up for Rotherham who told us this last week)

What a mess, they should have flown him off to Glicks holiday home in Michigan until Thursday and done the deal there. Its either Adam Pearson who seems to have a personal vendetta to out do Glick and snatch all our targets from under his nose, or its dirty Sven again, with a hijack team waiting at East Midlands airport to whisk him off to Leicester. Think we may well miss out on him now. Just typical for it all to go messed up. Kilmarnock must be laughing with what happened with Sammon a few months back.

Archived