Craig Bryson - Kilmarnock - Signed

davenportram

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dot the i's and all that. I am not underwhelmed or excited about this signing- the fact that he seems to have stolen the neck from a giraffe is the only thing that is holding my interest at the moment :rolleyes:

p.s- is that our new shirt he is wearing? I can't tell as the last 5 are identical (cheers Adidas)

Its so he can see out the bathroom window to check the coast is clear incase things go pear shaped ala Tye :D

.............Bryson said: "That was a great experience. I had watched Manchester United on TV but once you play against them, you realise just how good they really are.

"It was an eye opener.........

The man’s a fool. Doesn’t he know that watching football on the telly is just as good as being there yerself?

Over the moon for Craig, certainly the best Clyde player I've seen in the flesh if you ignore the Rangers has beens. He'll do well with good players around him and will flourish in England and will become a regular in the Scotland squad, no doubt about it.

He always wants the ball and he may be a tad wee but he'll get in amoungst it. Good passer of the ball and will pick out others, he'll also run all day.

Best of luck to him, forever a Clyde legend!

Over the moon for Craig, certainly the best Clyde player I've seen in the flesh if you ignore the Rangers has beens. He'll do well with good players around him and will flourish in England and will become a regular in the Scotland squad, no doubt about it.

He always wants the ball and he may be a tad wee but he'll get in amoungst it. Good passer of the ball and will pick out others, he'll also run all day.

Nice to hear, he has been a little less polite about the Scots Prem on skysports but I am sure its just high spirits! Thanks for this and feel free to pop back for an update on his progress. Cheers

which makes him round about up there with my reputation at power league right :D

That's because Scottish Football is a monstrosity and the main issues in the Premier League is not even about football. He's done well to get out as Hearts were after him in January.

http://www.clydefc.co.uk/media/video/51/ - third goal, not a bad effort

http://www.clydefc.co.uk/media/video/49/ - second and fourth

Of course that was a few years ago but there's a little taste

• 2 weeks later...
******* hell, how much are we paying him?!

But seriously, it's good to know we've got a good guy.

I think he's gonna be a very good Paul Green.

According to Football Manager, he was only on £800 a week at Kilmarnock.

******* hell, how much are we paying him?!

But seriously, it's good to know we've got a good guy.

I think he's gonna be a very good Paul Green.

Not too sure whether he will be as good as Paul Green. I don't rate Green that highly but Bryson represents something of a gamble. He's unproven at this level. The same can be said of Maguire.

Nothing wrong with optimism but let's not try to pretend that we're a whole lot better off with the players we have signed. Only Shackell has played regularly well at this level and even he has failed to settle at clubs in his career.

Archived