Craig Bryson - Kilmarnock - Signed

davenportram

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't see what point QPR would have in loaning Hulse out, they'll either what payment upfront or tell us where to stick it. I'd of thought his wages would of gone up at QPR also, I wouldn't want that on the wage bill.

The more I think about it, would he want to take a big wage cut to come back? I doubt it, he liked it here but he probably feels he can offer something in the premiership, I have my doubts however.

Wages would be the issue I suppose (they usually are theses days). I think that if Hulse is honest with himself he will realise he isn't going to get a sniff in the prem- they didn't play him in the Champ either. Depends if he wants to sit around kicking his heels in the twilight of his career and picking up his wage packet or put a shift in and get remembered as a quality player. He ain't got many years left.

Everything I heard was that he didn't want to be hear, didn't like it hear and caused dressing room unrest. So can't imagine he would ever return.

If you are saying he didn't like it here, he must have hated the prospect of Middlesborough then, he turned down that big transfer to stay at Derby because he liked it here!!!! Without wanting to go over old ground, I think it was right that he went for both parties and would be a backward step for both if he returned.

If you are saying he didn't like it here, he must have hated the prospect of Middlesborough then, he turned down that big transfer to stay at Derby because he liked it here!!!! Without wanting to go over old ground, I think it was right that he went for both parties and would be a backward step for both if he returned.

I'm putting my fingers in my ears (well eyes I suppose- ouch) and pretending that there is a chance he will come back and be the main man. With genuine threats down the flanks he could be the 18-20 goal man we have missing since, well, since he left!

300k could turn out to be an absolute barging IMO, when we first got linked with him it just seemed like a good target without watching him play of course, SPL is certainly no worse than league two and we picked up 2 gems from there last season (from the same team, none the less) Bryson is a young captain, in a fairly good side in Scotland.. he is certainly one to keep an eye on, for my money anyway.

Kilmarnock captain Craig Bryson's transfer to Derby County could be completed within 24 hours.

It is understood the Championship club have already had two offers rejected by Rugby Park chairman Michael Johnston.

They are in the process of communicating a fresh bid and hope to be able to conclude a deal with the Scottish Premier League club.

The 24-year-old Scotland midfielder is under contract to the Ayrshire outfit until the summer of 2013.

Last summer, Bryson, who has played 135 games for Killie, was the subject of a couple of bids from Hearts, but Johnston rejected the offers from their SPL rivals.

Bryson joined Kilmarnock from Clyde in 2007 and made his Scotland debut as a substitute against the Faroe Islands in November.

Derby are aiming for a double raid on Scotland's top flight, although their attempt to sign Aberdeen and Scotland striker Chris Maguire has not yet been completed because of the Dons' compensation demand for the 22-year-old.

Kilmarnock captain Craig Bryson's transfer to Derby County could be completed within 24 hours.

It is understood the Championship club have already had two offers rejected by Rugby Park chairman Michael Johnston.

They are in the process of communicating a fresh bid and hope to be able to conclude a deal with the Scottish Premier League club.

The 24-year-old Scotland midfielder is under contract to the Ayrshire outfit until the summer of 2013.

Last summer, Bryson, who has played 135 games for Killie, was the subject of a couple of bids from Hearts, but Johnston rejected the offers from their SPL rivals.

Bryson joined Kilmarnock from Clyde in 2007 and made his Scotland debut as a substitute against the Faroe Islands in November.

Derby are aiming for a double raid on Scotland's top flight, although their attempt to sign Aberdeen and Scotland striker Chris Maguire has not yet been completed because of the Dons' compensation demand for the 22-year-old.

B4 ...Just out of interest where is this from ?

I asked Colin Bloomfield last night if there was any sign of the Bryson deal being concluded (before the BBC piece was published) and he said Colin Gibson had been told yesterday that it was on the radar but a conclusion was not iminent.

Archived