Craig Bryson - Kilmarnock - Signed

davenportram

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@scottburns75 on Twitter is the football writer for the Scottish Daily Express and he tweet[sIZE=12px]ed earlier 'Kilmarnock have agreed to sell Graig Bryson Derby' he also tweeted 'Good luck Mr Bryson at Pride Park'[/sIZE]

[sIZE=12px]and finally!! he also commented that he has an interview with Aberdeens new boy Y Mawene!![/sIZE]

He said he also sits in front of the back four....so is he the alternative to Eustace?

That one's gone a bit quiet

I finally got hold of my Scottish mate, who coaches up there. He says we've got two very good players. He said if you made up a non-old firm SPL team they would both definitely get in it.

Bryson is a 7 out of 10 player every game and Maguire has the potential to be a Prem player.

I was under the impression that Bryson was an attacking mid kind of player.

Is he more for the holding role then?

well these twitty tweet things only give you half the conversation...but that seems to be what he's saying....that nowadays he just sits in front of the back four. I don't know. Lets ask Billy Davies - he spotted him first.

I finally got hold of my Scottish mate, who coaches up there. He says we've got two very good players. He said if you made up a non-old firm SPL team they would both definitely get in it.

Bryson is a 7 out of 10 player every game and Maguire has the potential to be a Prem player.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

Seems a decent player, might take a couple of games to adjust the the new league.

hmmmmm - can't see some of our fans giving him that long - one mis-placed pass in his first game and both he and Clough will get slated :rolleyes:

Archived